Best indoor grow diaries 2017-18 Winners (RooR)

Dinafem-Mark

@Fragg it was hard just to pick 3 mate, very hard indeed.

How are you my friend? Not seen you active for a bit, I hope you are well? 

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

well done winners, it looks a cracking little bong you won, hope you enjoy your selfs getting melted with them lol 

• Like 4

@Dinafem-Mark top job as always mate :yep:

I've not been about as I cant grow right now, which is v frustrating, whist I do up my pad to flog it but I hope to be making a move to a better growing climate so I can grow for the rest of my days in peace :hippy:

I hope you and the family are well Mark and I will be back as soon I can get a grow back on:oldtoker: 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Fragg said:

@Dinafem-Mark top job as always mate :yep:

I've not been about as I cant grow right now, which is v frustrating, whist I do up my pad to flog it but I hope to be making a move to a better growing climate so I can grow for the rest of my days in peace :hippy:

I hope you and the family are well Mark and I will be back as soon I can get a grow back on:oldtoker: 

Myself and the family are well brother. 

Moving to a more canna friendly climate, that sounds interesting  :yep:

Don't be a stranger mate and I hope you and your family are well?

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

Hope this transition goes quickly for you @Fraggso you can get back at it ;)  Missing reading your adventures bud :yep:  Cheers for the accolade too mate :yinyang: ..was completely out of the blue this one!

• Like 5

What a nice surprise to sign in to after a long absence, totally buzzing, thanks @Dinafem-Mark and the Dinafem team, really made my day :D

Congrats on the win @botanics very well deserved mucker, especially after the problems you had in the early days and how you brought them around. Takes a top grower to run into big probs and be able to put things right like you did :notworthy: Well done :bong:

On 08/08/2018 at 7:47 PM, Bud Wiser said:

Holy Moly .. wasn't expecting that. :yep:

Thank you thank you .. and congrats to @jadenugs and @botanics .. I haven't seen bot's grow (sorry) but Jnugs C+2 images put me to shame .. stunning.

Once I've recovered from the shock, I'll finish the diary off .. because it's still going .. lol

Well done Bud, enjoyed your diary mate and learnt a few tricks from it. Don't talk about my images like that lol your plants were absolutely stunning outside in the  sunshine as they were finishing off, beautiful colours :yep: Top job dude and a well deserved prize  :bong:

Well done to the runners up @Smokebelch @Fragg @twoscoops

All top growers and it makes me very proud to be in amongst ya's and learn from you all.

E2A You still planning on Kalamata Fragg?

Nugs :yinyang:

Edited by jadenugs
  • Like 4

@Dinafem-Mark yeah once I get there it should be! :yep: Just smoking street weed for the time being is a PITA lol

@botanics its not going to go that quickly I'm afraid my friend, I will be putting my spot on the market after Christmas so a ways to go yet but fingers crossed it sells quickly and I can move on to my new life in the sun :yahoo:

@jadenugs Yeah Kalamata is the the plan still mate, I went out for the first time to see our plot of land at Easter and OMFG the views are to die for!! I will try and sort sending you a pic.

ATB lads and you will all have invites to my new pad once its sorted :oldtoker:

• Like 3

I'm just waiting for @jadenugs details then I'll get all 3 prizes out to the main winners and the 3 runners up :bong:

Should be this week all :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

My prize landed today all safe and sound and what a nice prize it is :D

Thankyou @Dinafem-Mark and the Dinafem crew. I'm over the moon with a nice selection in the goody bag and another spectacular quality bong to add to my collection :yahoo:

It doesn't get much better for me than days like this :)

So here she is surrounded by goodies, loving the silicon ashtray

large.5b856a446b03c_Dinafembong.jpg

A bit closer

large.5b856a63d1451_Dinafembong(2).jpg

A close up of the Uk420 glass marble, lovely colours

large.5b856a756e3e4_Dinafembong(3).jpg

And the high quality padded bong bag to keep her nice and safe

large.5b856a86496ad_Bongbag.jpg

I've been waiting eagerly for the California hash plant beans so I can get my next diary up and running. I was gonna do a 9 plant Dinafem multi strain but I'm kidding myself with all the extra work involved so it's been dropped down to my usual 6. I've got a Pak at just over a week old and now I'll be popping

1 x Gorilla

1 x Purps#1

1 x Sweet deep grapefruit

1 x California hash plant

1 x Early amnesia cbd

I have got plenty of Pak from my last grow so with them being so slow I was thinking maybe keeping the week old Pak back and mothering it to save for the next grow. Replacing it with a Bubba kush cbd. What do you think?  :bong:

• Like 7

Yeah, hope so mate. I bet they are eagerly awaited :)

Sorry lads for being the last to get my details in for delivery :wassnnme:

• Like 2

@jadenugs

Beautiful looking piece bro.......are you gonna rip one through it ?

As I said before....I just couldn't do it...its too beautiful....it would be in me display cabinet :yep:

• Like 3