Best indoor grow diaries 2017-18 Winners (RooR)

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all :yep:

The time has come to get the 3 best indoor grow diary competition winners selected and let me say this has not been easy. 

My first thing tomorrow when I'm back will be to get the 3 winners announced and prizes send out asap  :)

Prizes will be the RooR bongs and other prizes as announced in the original post what started this adventure. 

I must say that our pak and critical+2.0 did very well and both strains are in the top 3 :)

That should keep you all guessing until announcement  ;)

Hope everyone is well and I'll be back tomorrow to get some fun started and to see how everyone is fairing  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 7

i bet it must of been a hard contest to judge there is some great looking diarys in the sub forum i wouldnt want to choose a winner from them :)

• Like 6

@doobie01 It was hard brother. Very hard with 18 months worth of banging Dinafem diaries. 

I've got the winners selected so tomorrow I'll announce. 

Should be a few happy members and I'll do 3 runner up prizes also so 6 winners  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 6

The time has come to get the 3 best indoor grow diary competition winners announced  :yep:

This was not an easy task to say the least. We have had some fantastic Dinafem grows throughout 2017 and into 2018 :bong:

Let's do theses in 3rd place first :yep:

Our 3rd place winner will be @Bud Wiser for his critical+2.0 and pak grow :headbang:

I must say both our Critical+2.0 and purple afghan kush have proved very popular as evident by our 2nd place winner  :yep:

2nd place winner in the best indoor grow diary competition is @jadenugs for his Purple afghan kush and critical+2.0 adventure :headbang:

And our 1st place winner will be.

@botanics for his Remo chemo grow. This was a very hard grow for @botanics but with the help of the UK420 community and some sheer will power he succeeded and pulled of a great grow diary. I know this was tough one on the grower from many fronts and a well deserved win :headbang:

All 3 above will be getting the RooR bongs, any 2 Dinafem strains and I'll put a nice goodie box together for each member :yep:

Here are the prizes boys 

large.IMG_20180103_115933_301-1512x2016.jpglarge.IMG_20180103_115930_112-1512x2016.jpglarge.IMG_20180103_115927_172-1512x2016.jpg

We would also like to give honerable mentions to 3 more UK420 members  ;)

@Smokebelch

@Fragg

@twoscoops

These 3 all had top diaries also, but we only had 3 winners so the 3 honerable mentions will get a goodie bag and a couple of strains :bong:

There you have it people. Your Dinafem 2017-18 indoor grow diary competition winners :haveadab:

Pm,s incoming boys and well done :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 14

@Smokebelch I just wish I could have selected more mate. Drop me a pm brother and I'll get a goodie bag put together for you :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Congratulations boys on very deserved wins....top gardening and top diaries 

:yep: :yep: 

Dont know if I would have the heart to rip one through it tho....they too pretty 

• Like 6

:yahoo: 'Massive cheesy grin on face'  :toot: 

Wow! I did not expect to get anywhere near one of these bongs with my run as indeed it was a 'bit of an adventure' :headpain: and plenty of my own doing too!

Many thanks to you all at Dinafem, I'm well chuffed and a bit taken aback tbh.

Mark, this must have been one hell of a hard one for the team to call, for these prizes, because the entries were awesome tbh and I'm most humbled for my efforts to have been considered upon the same levels with some top order growing...all entries are winners in my view and I'll be enjoying a deep old pull on that smart looking bit of kit there in honour of all of you folks for sure :notworthy:  Well done to all :v: 

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, botanics said:

:yahoo: 'Massive cheesy grin on face'  :toot: 

Wow! I did not expect to get anywhere near one of these bongs with my run as indeed it was a 'bit of an adventure' :headpain: and plenty of my own doing too!

Many thanks to you all at Dinafem, I'm well chuffed and a bit taken aback tbh.

Mark, this must have been one hell of a hard one for the team to call, for these prizes, because the entries were awesome tbh and I'm most humbled for my efforts to have been considered upon the same levels with some top order growing...all entries are winners in my view and I'll be enjoying a deep old pull on that smart looking bit of kit there in honour of all of you folks for sure :notworthy:  Well done to all :v: 

One of my toughest decisions to date brother. So many fantastic grows it was trully hard to just select 3. 

A well deserved 1st place win mate and a diary filled with ups, downs and a happy ending. Who could ask for more :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 5

@botanics @jadenugs @Bud Wiser

Well done folks some marvellous growing and concise diarys packed with tons of info and cracking photos from start to finish.

Enjoy your prizes and go steady with them they look quality.

@Dinafem-Mark

Thank you for the honarable mention I appreciate it,  some fantastic gardeners on this site both indoors and outdoors.

Cheers twoscoops :) 

• Like 6

Holy Moly .. wasn't expecting that. :yep:

Thank you thank you .. and congrats to @jadenugs and @botanics .. I haven't seen bot's grow (sorry) but Jnugs C+2 images put me to shame .. stunning.

Once I've recovered from the shock, I'll finish the diary off .. because it's still going .. lol

• Like 7