Sunny Green Pride in Brighton attracts largest crowds ever

Medicine-man

6 hours ago, Oceanwisdom said:

Once again, I applaud those who put their time and energy into making the world a better place for us all, but these events do nothing to further the cause. Progress will be made through education - not though a bunch of stoners in the park baiting police. 

there was loads of educating going on mate. people doing talks and people telling others about the ecs ect .

On 24/07/2018 at 4:17 AM, Saddam said:

It's pretty self-explanatory, I'll let you work it out. :)  

Damn, sorry mate. I literally used the name of one of the stalls at the event XD it also wasn’t THC free entirely, up to 0.2% (which I also know Is horrific). Say what you want about it, I didn’t have a bad experience and it was quite educational in a lot of ways.

Brighton’s annual Green Pride Protestival attracted the largest number of people since the event’s conception five years ago.

Roughly five-thousand people turned up to Preston Park to protest against the UK’s draconian cannabis laws and to openly flout the law by consuming cannabis, despite the presence of the local police.

The weather was perfect, sunny skies without a drop of rain, as people from all walks of life chilled on the grass.

Read more ...

https://feed-the-birds.com/culture/brighton-green-pride-2018/

• Like 4

I think this;

There was some police presence who clearly had a low-key approach, although a few cannabis warnings were handed out and a number of people ended up in custody for failing a roadside drug test after being stopped driving away from the event.

has been mentioned here already? some sacrificial lambs?

• Like 2

Yes, it was clearly some sacrificial lambs, I saw a young lady in her early twenties getting a warning while people were walking past smoking joints; weird. However, I did also speak to some friendly police officers who agreed with me the law should be changed. 

As for the drug driving, park your car further away or get Keltic Mist mouth spray that fucks up their drug detection kits to give a negative result. 

• Like 5

Let's give big kudos to those that have done something.  It's much more than I've done or will ever do.  I sadly admit it.

Good luck all.

Especially the active ones.

,)

• Like 5

It was a great day... Really Enjoyed it...kudos to those who organised it... But the cops did take all the parking spaces... 

large.IMG_20180721_143113-1041x1388.jpg

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MacGanja said:

It was a great day... Really Enjoyed it...kudos to those who organised it... But the cops did take all the parking spaces... 

large.IMG_20180721_143113-1041x1388.jpg

That ice cream thing was awesome haha, took me a second to realise it was a bud not ice cream lol

• Like 1

I made a stupid mistake by going there in the first place.. this site gives me an overly secure 'lets support the cause' feeling.

however if you do wanna support this sort of even may I suggest..

DO NOT drive

take pre rolled

anything you take leave behind as you exit, those expensive vapourizers should be left at home

ENJOYourselves knowing that it is still illegal

The pigs were being fucking lazy and picking people off as they left and I was one of those cnuts.

Let me guard down for the first time in decades and had the wake up call of this century..

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Ital said:

I made a stupid mistake by going there in the first place.. this site gives me an overly secure 'lets support the cause' feeling.

DO NOT drive

take pre rolled

anything you take leave behind as you exit, those expensive vapourizers should be left at home

The pigs were being fucking lazy and picking people off as they left and I was one of those cnuts.

Let me guard down for the first time in decades and had the wake up call of this century..

sorry to hear that brother. we left away from the ole bill and had a 25 min walk .

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ital said:

DO NOT drive

take pre rolled

Ahh that sucks man. I decided to leave early in case they were waiting for the event to finish, left about 4:30 because the page said it finished at 5 and I don’t think I saw one cop on the way back 

• Like 1