Sunny Green Pride in Brighton attracts largest crowds ever

Medicine-man

Hey 420 friends! Kinda new to this, but I was wondering how many of you cannabis wizards had heard about Brighton cannabis clubs annual free protestival ‘Green Pride’ its free and seems like a awesome way to meet fellow growers, smokers and patients alike. Last year there was a few pop up headshops and some medicated edible stalls. Hope to see you all there!

Edited by Owderb
MOVED OUT OF NEW MEMBERS FORUM

hmmm quite tempting, I'm certainly local enough to make it down.  Would be good to hear from someone who's been before to see what the vibe is like, is it a chill day or a day lookin over ya shoulder..

be aware last year there were police all over the park and they made arrests . it didn't feel chill 2 us and we are local don't want to put any one off just be careful . it is a protest after all and I support direct action just a heads up 

3 hours ago, Medicine-man said:

Hey 420 friends! Kinda new to this, but I was wondering how many of you cannabis wizards had heard about Brighton cannabis clubs annual free protestival ‘Green Pride’ its free and seems like a awesome way to meet fellow growers, smokers and patients alike. Last year there was a few pop up headshops and some medicated edible stalls. Hope to see you all there!

When does this take place please!

13 hours ago, lois lane said:

be aware last year there were police all over the park and they made arrests . it didn't feel chill 2 us and we are local don't want to put any one off just be careful . it is a protest after all and I support direct action just a heads up 

Cheers for this, kinda what I was expecting think I'll give it a miss still.

15 hours ago, Grampamark said:

When does this take place please!

@Grampamark it’s being held in the North East corner of Preston park in Brighton. Tomorrow (Saturday the 21st July) 1pm - 5pm. It seems pretty cool, they said last year had over 4,000 attendees and this year they are expecting 5,000 and over 25 stalls with medicated munchies and cbd oil and some seed breeders. Even if you don’t go for a smoke, it’s always good to have a chat with likeminded people. Also sorry for the late reply, have been super busy! 

Edited by Medicine-man
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, Larry Badgeley said:

Waste of public money. Sussex ratepayers must be proud of themselves?

Feeling pretty fk'ing pissed off tbh. Had a stroke of fortune against a career change which only reminded me you how archaic the laws really are. Almost feel the cop done me a lemon.