Sunny Green Pride in Brighton attracts largest crowds ever

Medicine-man

yeah i saw the ole bill   kept clear smokes some new bud some ive never heard before .

i met a spanish dude who made some lovely hash ,really good stuff it was too.

we dabbed ,no videos saw coppers videos people . i suppose i was lucky know a few venders so we could do our medicating in

safety .

did see loads of old bill but didnt go near them or let them near me .

i really enjoyed myself and im very high and very happy . roll on bimble .

• Like 1

The place was crawling with them, but if you just use common sense to not whack out a bifta in front of your local cop. Plus there was some THC free weed on sale, how could they prove I wasn’t smoking that? (There and then anyway) It was a hell of a lot more chill than I thought it would be, seemed like a big turnout too. Some awesome edibles on sale too :P I’m definitely going to head there next year 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Medicine-man said:

THC free weed on sale, how could they prove I wasn’t smoking that?

Some awesome edibles on sale too :P 

Aaaand this is why these events will never be taken seriously. 

I admire the efforts of the organisers and everyone who gets involved to make a positive influence in the world, but I cant help but feel that this event (and other like it) just set the legalisation cause back 20 years. 

Carry on as usual, smoking weed with some THC in it, but not in a park with 200 pigs and opportunistic cunts selling hemp. :)   

Edited to add -  What did make me lol was 'show some common sense in not whacking out a bifta in front of a copper' :lookaround:  But selling edibles and hemp (which is still Cannabis) was fair game. :rofl:  

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 5

Its fair play imo. Trying to normalise cbd / thc whether edibles or flower, events like this can reach out to the 'normal' person in the street.  Otherwise how do you get the rec / medical message out there with real accessibility.  Events where people can turn up and handle, smell, buy products great way to normalise use in society.

opportunistic cunts selling hemp  - harsh, lot of the stall holders i met were properly informed and passionate about what they were doing.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Saddam said:

Carry on as usual, smoking weed with some THC in it, but not in a park with 200 pigs and opportunistic cunts selling hemp. :)   

Edited to add -  What did make me lol was 'show some common sense in not whacking out a bifta in front of a copper' :lookaround:  But selling edibles and hemp (which is still Cannabis) was fair game. :rofl:  

was you their or are you doing your grumpy oid git thing abain (spelling mistakes cos im like that).

• Like 1

Once again, I applaud those who put their time and energy into making the world a better place for us all, but these events do nothing to further the cause. Progress will be made through education - not though a bunch of stoners in the park baiting police.