What am I doing wrong ?

Swanner

@blackpoolbouncer I'm very well brother even better now I'm well rested. 

Thanks for having our back boys :yep: As most of you know if you have a Dinafem issue I'll sort it out to the best of my ability and as fast as possible. 

Primarily, I'm a grower just like you all, and I know how much time, money and effort goes into any grows. So when you plan on 5 plants and only 2 show up to the party I 100% understand the disappointment. I too would be angry to say the least.

We do try to take every precaution to stop this but as said before, these seeds have passed through a lot of hands before they were germinated. So who knows what happened. 

I can't change what happened to the original seeds but I can try to make things right so @Swanner gets what he played for and gets to try our white widow  :yep:

On a side note. Ordering direct from us is still the best way to go and I'll try to get the 10% UK420 codes back active. 

Thanks all :)

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 7

All I can say is wow..

i was just looking gir a bit a bit of advice and the customer service I’ve received from Mark has been beyond exceptional.

Hats off to you sir, a gentleman and a scholar :yep:

You have a loyal customer and and advocate for you and your product..

Blown away and much obliged 

Cheers,

Swanner.

• Like 6

Well I don't like to say I told you so....

But...

Told ya!!! lol

Glad your all sorted now anyway mucka.

Bests D

• Like 6