Some photos of my lemonade og grow

kronic420

lovely job man, real nice big fat buds on them. 

you must be delighted with that haul.

I know its early days but whats the smoke like?

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 1

Top job mate you smashed it and showed what can be done with some good grow skillz, :yep: 

So question is what you going to try next, id love to see you try the RealGorill4 :g:

• Like 1

@badbillybob thanks for looking in and yes more than delighted at the haul of lemony goodness. The lemon taste definitely comes through on the two lemon fizz phenos and these are the ones I’m drawn to when reaching for a bud.

@panikwell these are getting another run already have cuts that will be going into flower the end of this week (it’s nice having a separate veg tent :smoke:)  but do fancy doing something different after this runs done. I already have gorilla haze and zkittzo.

Some pics of the next lot, trying something a bit different with individual scrogs nets for each plant as I have problems getting to the back of the tent to trim everything up and always end up with a load of air bud on the back two plants even though I trim the bottoms hard all the way though veg, so hopefully this way I can take the plants out of the tent but still grow scrog style.

large.IMG_0213.JPGlarge.IMG_0214.JPGlarge.IMG_0215.JPGlarge.IMG_0216.JPGlarge.IMG_0217.JPG

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

@panikwhat’s the real gorill4 like mate, the plan was to do the zkittzo next but keep hearing good things about the gorilla glue, to be honest that’s all every goes on about round my way at the mo lol 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kronic420 said:

@panikwhat’s the real gorill4 like mate, the plan was to do the zkittzo next but keep hearing good things about the gorilla glue, to be honest that’s all every goes on about round my way at the mo lol 

Its Gorilla Glue #4 mate resin monster fucking stinks :yep: 

• Like 2

@panik resin monster sounds good mate it’s been a while since Iv had something super frosty,  I’ll get some ordered in the next few days 

• Like 1

@panik Struggling to decide between the dosidos and gorill#4 so think I’ll just order 3 seeds of each and do both. The the dosido diary’s Iv seen they look proper banging mate and another very frosty strain. I also really like the look of the fast diesel are these still available as freebies when I order? 

You have so many strains I’m interested in mate and if the lemonade is anything to go by there all going to great.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kronic420 said:

@panik Struggling to decide between the dosidos and gorill#4 so think I’ll just order 3 seeds of each and do both. The the dosido diary’s Iv seen they look proper banging mate and another very frosty strain. I also really like the look of the fast diesel are these still available as freebies when I order? 

You have so many strains I’m interested in mate and if the lemonade is anything to go by there all going to great.

Yep free with your order mate :yep: 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Lovely stuff @kronic420.. Beautiful buds mate.. I'm really gonna have to try this for sure.. But then i do fancy the gorill4 too... It's terribly painful looking through the rgsc catalogue coz i don't know which one to do first!   @panik. Which one shall i do first? Lemons or the resin monster.. Deffo gonna work me way through a lot of these pips. Have also got a workmate on rgsc too, it'll be his first guerrilla grow though! So many excellent genetics, so little time :hippy:

• Like 2