Some photos of my lemonade og grow

kronic420

@panik I’m not much of a diary man but took some photos of my lemonade grow I thought I’d share. 

First these thing grow fast and hard and look to be very good yielding ( dry weights will come soon ) 

Started 4 seeds all germinated within 48 hours and was put straight into coco under some t5 lighting till the main tent was ready for them.

The main tent being a 1.2 loft tent with a 1000w hps sitting in her, coco run to waste drip system being feed twice a day during the lights on period  (first time running this system I usually hand watered but not any more as I love this set up) 

• Like 8

Some pics of some seriously over vegged plants in my scrog, I thinned the plants out a bit then put them into flower after these pics 

large.IMG_0085.JPGlarge.IMG_0086.JPGlarge.IMG_0087.JPGlarge.IMG_0088.JPG

• Like 10

4 weeks into flower, boy did these thing change and a full on lemon smell would hit me hard every time I opened the tent up.

large.IMG_0163.JPGlarge.IMG_0165.JPGlarge.IMG_0164.JPGlarge.IMG_0166.JPG

• Like 12

6 weeks into flower another net over the top of these was needed as they was getting dam heavy.

large.IMG_0194.JPGlarge.IMG_0196.JPGlarge.IMG_0197.JPGlarge.IMG_0198.JPG

• Like 15

The final pics was about 8 ish weeks into flower, I actually let these go 10 weeks but could of definitely took them at 9 weeks but I was busy so let them go another week, unfortunately I didnt get any more pics before I chopped these down, I had intended to but when I got up in the loft to chop these it was 30+ up there and I just wanted to get them down and trimmed was to hot and sweaty to be messing about taking photos. 

I will add some dry bud shots and final weights when it’s all finished drying.

large.IMG_0214.JPGlarge.IMG_0215.JPGlarge.IMG_0216.JPGlarge.IMG_0217.JPG

Edited by kronic420
  • Like 25

5 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

Top grow skills:yep:

I Agree. I'm going back to the top of this feed to read it all again after seeing the week 8 pics.

Very Nice 

• Like 2

@crticalcontent @Percy Turkle @bubbly82 appreciate it guys cheers :smokin:

Just a little add on here forgot to mention pot size and what feed I was using.

so started in 1 liter pots then to 3 liter! and final pots were 11 liter, all filled with canna coco,  it does make me laugh when ever I go to the grow shop to buy new pots they always tell me I need like 30-40 liter pots to get good yields :wanker:  

Feed was all growers ark ,a&b, extra traces ,root stim and flush Didn’t go over 3ml per liter of a and b used the root stim all the way through veg until around the second week of flower. 

Im running cuts from all four plants again to see how they go this time round with an more aged plant,  it’s surprising some times how different a cut can turn out compared to the first run of it from seed. 

• Like 5

Holy Fuck balls @kronic420  :ohmygod:  WOW what a quick grow lol  Mate you've done a proper job there mate and showed everyone what can be done with this strain , excellent pics and top job grow my friend im really impressed and I hope you are really impressed with the turn out, please bang up some pics of the dried buds and a little smoke report maybe, I cant wait to see the clones grown out now,.. Did you get the real Lemon fizz smell with these???

• Like 3

Awesome grow skills man!

Them lemonade og can really deliver the goods, you won't be disappointed with the smoke either, high grade herbal goodness my friend!

Kudos for sharing man

• Like 4

Nice picture diary there dude. Thank you for sharing.

Done a top job with these. 

Perk

• Like 2

@panik @Dodgee @perkie_uk101 thanks guys, it’s been a pleasure showing off some photos for you all.

So it’s all dry now and had a few days curing, the total weight from these was just short of 45oz yes 45oz I couldn’t believe it myself iv triple checked it and even had my missus watch me weigh it all up in case I was being a idiot and fucking it up somewhere lol , this my personal best from a 1000w Iv hit 40oz before but that was when I was doing 9 plants at a time,this was from just 4 plants.

Panik I did indeed get some lemon fizz phenos, two plants were full on lemon smell so good, a third plant had more of a tropical thing going on very different and complex smell , the forth plant was lacking in smell compared to the othe 3 plants it had a lemon twang but very subtle it’s a shame as this plant was an absolute monster and was the stand out plant in veg for branching off and growth rate. 

All in all it’s a great strain and massive yielding with some variation in Phenos, I personally like some variation, plant vigor was crazy I couldn’t keep up with these dam they grow fast.

A few dry bud pics large.IMG_0199.JPGlarge.IMG_0201.JPGlarge.IMG_0203.JPGplarge.IMG_0205.JPGlarge.IMG_0204.JPGlarge.IMG_0202.JPG

large.IMG_0200.JPG

• Like 23