Open Air Bubba's Gift

1 hour ago, Openairbud said:

Thanks dude, growing itself so far tbh. 

My plants have had to go into hiding for the morning, as a safety measure :pitchfork:

Problem is they will miss their night time by a couple of hours, will this screw up the flower cycle now? so today they will have 10 hours dark..

All part of the fun I guess!! :cowboy:

I'm no expert, but I think I'd change their schedule so they get 12 hrs from when you can turn them back on? Only I had a plant hermie on me the last run, the only (major) thing  I can think of was I accidentally left the lights on for 18hrs ONE time!?! so they only got 6 hrs sleep that night. fucking ladyboy spread it's dirty seed all over my babies:thumbdown:

• Like 2

Blimey thats a shame, wouldn't have thought just one time would do it hey! Might have to adjust timers to suit,although that means I have to stay up later to see them at lights on :unsure:

• Like 2

i  miss lights out all the time .a night or two of 14 hours darkness shouldnt hurt too much ..its more when they get too much light that it can herme them .

• Like 4

Hope I'll be ok vince, it's really early in flower too, nothing is showing yet, just a bit of stretch so far.. 

Here's a quick couple of pics to show progress..

large.20180729_223918-1548x2064.jpglarge.20180729_223845-1548x2064.jpg

:yinyang:

• Like 5

i hope thats not a big hairy bollock at the bottom of the pic ..cos its a weird shape if it is .might want to let a doc look at it ..even if its only to make him laugh.

• Like 5

lol made me spit my porridge that did (not a euphemism) 

Just call me buster gonad :)

• Like 4

On 27/07/2018 at 10:09 AM, zibzabz said:

I'm no expert, but I think I'd change their schedule so they get 12 hrs from when you can turn them back on?

Good call and something @Openairbud should take into consideration. Bubbas gift can take some stress but the lighting needs to be pretty much bang on with the timing  :yep: Would be a real shame for her to hermi now just as the flower show is starting :bong:

Things are looking good in here and I'll drop back in on the next update  :haveadab:

Kind regards 

Mark.

• Like 2

Update time, and I'm afraid to say it'll be the last. Yep that's right, im pretty sure she's gone and hermied on me :no: 

Completely my own fault, and this is a tough lesson learned. But safety came first at the time so it had to be done.

She's grown wonderfully I have to say, rich green foliage and no bother at all up till now. 

large.20180806_220407-1548x2064.jpglarge.20180806_220301-1548x2064.jpglarge.20180806_220437-1548x2064.jpg

I have 1 bean left that I will definitely try next time, but for now that's me signing out... 

Please accept my apologies @HSO-Mark for messing up and thanks for the opportunity to enter.

Best of luck to everyone still in the competition! :yinyang:

• Like 3

Alright there  Busta gonad lol

Thats ashame mate, 

Do you think it was caused by the light or the small pot or something else?

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

Yea gutted mate, but shit happens hey! 

My guess, going off others comments would be extra hours of light after being in 12/12 for a week. Didn't look to me like any other defs at all. Perfectly happy little plant :(

I'm hoping the other 2 plants that had the same treatment don't do the same! Time will tell, they were a bit more immature so have taken a bit longer to start flower.. 

Hope yours is going ok dude @Jibba jabba :yinyang:

• Like 2

@Openairbud So sorry to read this mate :( and things were going so well. 

This could have been down to the extra hour of light or down to the excessive heat we have had which could have contributed? 

So sorry to read this as it was looking great.

We will be doing this again, All being well early next year :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark.

• Like 1