Open Air Bubba's Gift

Hello everyone and welcome to another pot noodle entry! 

First off, thanks @HSO-Mark for letting me have a stab at this, these competitions have always sounded fun, plus Bubba's Gift sounds like a lovely strain. I had planned to grow one indoors in my growbox, and one in my back garden, but unforseen circumstances have meant I will at least have to hold off on the indoor one for now. As the comp is running till the end of the year I may put a late starter in further down the line!

I am popping 1 seed and my noodler will live in my back garden amongst my tomatoes :pitchfork:. Well for as long as she survives ...

large.20180608_192001_crop_619x801.jpg

plonked a seed straight into a small pot of clover compost, few drops of water and covered with clingfilm..

large.20180608_192518-1548x2064_crop_619x872.jpgand here is here final home, complete with slug defense and drainage holes...large.20180608_192904-1548x2064.jpg

Not much else to say yet, once there is some life, I'll be back!

Good luck to all entering this comp, may the best bubba win! 

:yinyang:

• Like 6

12 hours ago, JamJar said:

We was aloud to pot up?  I thought u could only use the noodle pot lol

A pot up from a smaller pot is fine mate :yep:

The repotting was more if a grower grew a big plant (Not) in a pot noodle containers then trimmed the root ball to fit that would not count. 

Starting in say a jiffy7 or small pot for 7 days then into the pot noodle container is acceptable  :yep:

@Openairbud Your fine mate and thank you for getting your HSO pot noodle adventure up and running :yep:

Good luck my friend and I'll drop back in on the next update  when there is more to see:headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 5

Phew no rules broken then yet! Thanks mark :)

Quick update, the first seed is still not showing, I've sprouted a second one in damp tissue, that split in less than 24 hours, so that's gone into a fresh pot today. Pics when there is something above soil!!! 

:yinyang:

• Like 3

HSO BUBBAS GIFT is such a lovely plant, I have one in flower now myself. Great smoke with purple hues with sticky buds. You will love her when she is finished. Goodluck  :skin_up: 

• Like 3

Thanks! 

I have some green bits! She's living in my porch in the day with a couple of hours in the back garden to catch the last of the sun...

large.20180617_213133-1548x2064.jpg

Till next time :yinyang:

Edited by Openairbud
  • Like 4

Looking good brother  :yep:

Seeing all these grows I wish I had taken part :(

Maybe there's still time to kick something in for the wife to play with. ;)

Thanks for the update mate @Openairbud:bong:

I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

Thanks all :yep:

I'll get a 3 pack sent my way. Get a tent up for the wife and get my hydro idea into play  :yep:

It will be a continuously fed pot noodle container, clay as the medium I just need to figure a few things out on paper. It works in my head but that does not always translate over to real world lol

Should be a bit of fun and the wife's been bugging me for years to grow her own plant so this maybe killing 2 birds with one stone lol

Kind regards 

Mark..

E2a- This would not be a competition entry just for my personal fun :yep:

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 7