Question for Mark re: catalogue

PermanentWaves

You can certainly get a licence to grow hemp, as long as the THC is less than 0.2. I can’t see any restrictions within that licence on CBD content. The CBD hemp that I use has 0.1 THC, but is 22-23% CBD and is supposedly organically grown (but I think imported). In theory, you could grow really good quality CBD hemp for a £500 licence - the market for it seems to be really taking off. And it’s not cheap! The only thing against us here is our weather, but you could grow under glass.

• Like 1

Cannabis acclimatises over 3-4 generation's, if your willing to make seeds, you can have very solid genetics within a few years. Even less if you start with something half decent ;)

• Like 3

@beezee Pure hemp seeds with the added flavours we know would not be an issue as we have friends all over the world with these genetics. I just need to 100% verify the THC content.

It's starting to be HUGE  (pure CBD flowers and extracts ) but as said I'm going to say 99% is imported from either Italy or Switzerland where CBD is taking off in a huge way.

So, in theory if we had seeds with less than 0.2% THC we could legally grow in the UK, indoors or out with a yearly  £500 licence. 

I need to research this a lot so if I disappear down a rabbit hole reach in and pull me out. 

1 question. Why is this not being grown in the UK or is it?

@PermanentWaves Could you drop me a pm please with link to flowers you are using and extracts please? 

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

1 question. Why is this not being grown in the UK or is it?

It is, in very large numbers! I remember a few years ago a field of "cannabis" was discovered which turned out to be hemp. 

I think in order to be granted a licence, the grow area needs to be secure from the public which could be very costly... Fences and security etc.

Not 100% on that mind. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JamJar said:

@PermanentWaves hey mate. Ive got aome Dinamed CBD Autoflowers that are going outdoors this year and probably next. I was looking for a good bud to smoke at work.

Atb

JJ

How do they smoke, @JamJar? I’m going to get some CBD autos from Dinafem for next year, so I’m interested to see how people find them. I’ve heard nothing but good things about their strains so really looking forward to having a go at growing them next year. The low THC CBD hemp is not bad - it does help with muscle pain, but sometimes I need something with a bit more oomph.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, PermanentWaves said:

How do they smoke,

Very, very similar to there high THC variants. This was the goal, reduce the THC, increase the CBD but retain flavours that you know and love  :yep:

Our cheese auto CBD tastes like cheese, our industrial plant auto cbd like industrial plant and haze auto CBD like well haze :)

DinaMed, she's unique. A bit fruity with a bit of spice and lemon but nothing overwhelming  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beezee said:

It is, in very large numbers! I remember a few years ago a field of "cannabis" was discovered which turned out to be hemp. 

I think in order to be granted a licence, the grow area needs to be secure from the public which could be very costly... Fences and security etc.

Not 100% on that mind. 

I can't find any definitive answer mate on this :( all various answers with nothing legal to draw from and don't really want to ring the home office  (that would definitely put a target on my back lol )

I do know a few big companies are doing hemp flowers but I've seen the results and some are saying 0.1% THC but when all the THC(THC + THCa) is added up this is over 0.8 which makes me get sceptical as to legality. (0.2% I belive in the UK for THC levels to be legal)

As you know the smallest loop hope gets exploited and 9x out of 10 is us that suffers when the shiff hits the fan. 

Need to be 100% on this before I buy. Knowing my luck it won't end well lol

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

I just applied for the licence for a laugh let's see if I get accepted lol probably 0 chance but oh well 

• Like 7

On 19/06/2018 at 10:55 AM, UKsFinest said:

I just applied for the licence for a laugh let's see if I get accepted lol probably 0 chance but oh well 

Please keep me posted on this @UKsFinest:yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2