Question for Mark re: catalogue

PermanentWaves

Hi, @Dinafem-Mark - hope you don’t mind me asking a question in your forum. I’m doing my first-ever grow this year, but already thinking about what to do next year. My question is, does the Dinafem catalogue change much from year to year? I’ve seen a few strains I’d like to do next year, particularly in the autos and cbd autos, and wondered whether I should get these now, or wait until next year?

Best wishes

• Like 2

On 01/06/2018 at 4:48 PM, PermanentWaves said:

Hi, @Dinafem-Mark - hope you don’t mind me asking a question in your forum. I’m doing my first-ever grow this year, but already thinking about what to do next year. My question is, does the Dinafem catalogue change much from year to year? I’ve seen a few strains I’d like to do next year, particularly in the autos and cbd autos, and wondered whether I should get these now, or wait until next year?

Best wishes

Hello my friend  :)

Of course you can ask a question that's what this support forum is intended for  :yep:

Now, over the years we have added a few strains that are not now on the Dinafem menu the most notable that comes to mind is Cloud#9. 

It is very rare that we will introduce a new strain then pull it from our line up :yep:

I'm 99% confident that the strains available now (this year) will be available next year :yep:

As far as I know we have no intentions of pulling or dropping any strains in our current line up. We will be adding strains but not reducing them :)

Hope that helps a little :) if you are still concerned drop me a pm and I'm sure I can reasure you ;)

I take it this is an outdoor grow? If so would you be willing to do a diary and share some pictures from your Dinafem adventure? 

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Thanks for that, Mark - sounds great and I can start planning. Yes I am doing an outdoor/greenhouse grow this year and, if successful, will do it again next year. I’m doing a grow diary this year to see how it goes - learning a lot as I’m going along but trying to keep it as simple and organic as possible so I haven’t got a greenhouse full of different nute bottles, which could be my downfall later, but so far so good :thumsup:. Looking for relaxed, indica, pain-busting, high cbd strains so any advice on what to get will be great fully received - preferably autos to fit in with holidays. I haven’t smoked for more than 20 years so my tolerance level is going to be pretty low so anything that will help me sleep and forget I have an exhausting nine-year-old would be great :hippy:

• Like 2

@PermanentWaves I'll be happy to help and advice all I can my friend  :)

At the moment we are leading the way with high CBD strains with close to 20 high cbd strains now on our menu with 9 of those in autoflowering format  ;) . So I'm very confident we can find the perfect strain for your needs :bong:

As you have a low tolerance to THC I would suggest starting with a 2:1 ratio strain in favour of CBD. Typically 8-12% CBD and 4-6% THC  :bong: if this is not enough THC then step it upto a 1:1 ratio 8-12% of both CBD and THC  :yep:

Here's a link to our whole CBD line in both auto and photoperiod form  :)

https://www.dinafem.org/en/cbd-cannabis-seeds/

It's nice to read that you are trying to stay as close to organic as possible. If growing your own medicine this is the way to go and will not let you down.

1 thing my dad used to tell me with organic growing. "You are feeding the soil not the plant" thats my dads wisdom passed along ;)

Welcome to the Dinafem support forum on UK420 and to the UK420 platform :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Cheers for this, Mark. I’ve just been reading about your Industrial Plant Auto CBD and it sounds absolutely perfect. I see that a few guys on the forum have grown it and given it a big thumbs up for a mellow, get-to-sleep smoke, so that’s definitely going on my list - is this a strain that would do well in a greenhouse and outdoors on sunny days?

best wishes

• Like 2

@PermanentWaves Our industrial plant auto CBD will work prefect outdoors in a greenhouse :bong:

Let me know if I can help more I'm never far away :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

On 06/06/2018 at 6:56 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

@PermanentWaves Our industrial plant auto CBD will work prefect outdoors in a greenhouse :bong:

Let me know if I can help more I'm never far away :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

I beg to differ mark, ip cbd is a mould magnet outdoors. I would've recommended white Widow cbd auto for a nice indica or critical+ cbd auto :yep:

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, beezee said:

I beg to differ mark, ip cbd is a mould magnet outdoors. I would've recommended white Widow cbd auto for a nice indica or critical+ cbd auto :yep:

Ah yes you did get hit with ip auto cbd outdoors :( white widow auto CBD would be much better suited for outdoor growing in the UK and perfect for a greenhouse  :)

I have seen industrial plant auto cbd do well outdoors but that was stateside. Sorry mate :)

So either 

https://www.dinafem.org/en/critical-autoflowering-cbd/

Or

https://www.dinafem.org/en/white-widow-autoflowering-cbd/

Being in the UK white widow auto CBD would be the best option as white widow auto is one of our best selling autos for the UK climate  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

On 05/06/2018 at 9:49 PM, PermanentWaves said:

Cheers for this, Mark. I’ve just been reading about your Industrial Plant Auto CBD and it sounds absolutely perfect. I see that a few guys on the forum have grown it and given it a big thumbs up for a mellow, get-to-sleep smoke, so that’s definitely going on my list - is this a strain that would do well in a greenhouse and outdoors on sunny days?

best wishes

Good luck m8 on your grow, you have chosen good genetics with the dinafem camp, i get really good germination rates with all the seeds i have had off them.

get the grow up and a diary on here and all the lovely people on here will help guide you through it

id recommend the critical + auto cbd if i had had the long break you have had, :thumsup:

its a indica dominant strain and with the added high cbd 10% should calm your fears of thc feeling panic/anxiety,  which u may well get again to start off with its all tolerance and setting tbf,

id also recommend a vaporiser to start again with something like a dynavap m , its a great vape to use and is great for starting again as u can just have one vape and wait and see how you feel then hit it again 2/3 times using the tiniest amount of weed possible. if its a group setting then a joint is better as it all adds to the atmosphere, but I'm a lone smoker/microdoser so prefer the vape routine

I've got a dynavap m, firefly 2 and vapexhale evo and i honestly use the cheapest which is the dynavap m £50/60 more than all the others combined.

• Like 2

Cheers for this, @itsmeithink. I’m putting together a seed list for next year. This year is all about practice but my girls aren’t doing too badly. I’ve just bought a Pax2 in the hope I might be able to harvest something this year. I’ve been using it for hemp cbd flowers and it’s great for a nice, smooth smoke, so hoping I can use it for something a little stronger. I’m a working mum so don’t want to be completely blazed, but a nice, relaxing mellow high that helps with my back as well will be perfect. :thumsup:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, PermanentWaves said:

Cheers for this, @itsmeithink. I’m putting together a seed list for next year. This year is all about practice but my girls aren’t doing too badly. I’ve just bought a Pax2 in the hope I might be able to harvest something this year. I’ve been using it for hemp cbd flowers and it’s great for a nice, smooth smoke, so hoping I can use it for something a little stronger. I’m a working mum so don’t want to be completely blazed, but a nice, relaxing mellow high that helps with my back as well will be perfect. :thumsup:

keep us posted :thumsup:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, PermanentWaves said:

How are you finding these high CBD flowers my friend? 

The ones I've tried have been quite impressive for basically hemp flowers. Really nice flavour and a definite CBD boost. With that said I like to get "high" but like you I don't want or can't get to baked/stoned due to high THC triggering panic attacks. 

This is where our high CBD strains have become very beneficial. It let's me get the full flavours with a reduced THC content (which won't trigger attacks) whilst boozing my endocannabinoid system that much needed CBD boost :yep:

@itsmeithink

Thank You so much for adding your input mate and thank you for the support and positive feedback  ;)

As said @PermanentWaves The best thing would be to get a diary up on UK420 then we can all follow along and assist when needed :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

Hi, @Dinafem-Mark. The CBD flowers I’m using look and smell amazing - really sweet and citrus, and they’re sticky with trichomes, but the taste - I don’t know if it’s just me not used to smoking bud - but it’s quite harsh. I don’t really get any flavour - just burnt leaves. If I use them in my Pax2, it’s a much smoother smoke but tastes a bit like hay. I’m hoping the girls I’m growing now don’t taste the same, although it’s the effect of them that’s important. It’s interesting that the CBD flowers I smoke (which are about 23% CBD) give me much more of a hit than the Synergy oils and crumble I use (now those taste amazing). I do have a diary up now - check my signature. All help and advice is most welcome - I’m just bumbling along praying I can harvest something :)

• Like 2

Sounds exactly what im after too suffering with anxiety and high thc triggers it off for me I've got some dinamed I'm going to do soon too

Edited by UKsFinest
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

Sounds exactly what im after too suffering with anxiety and high thc triggers it off for me I've got some dinamed I'm going to do soon too

That's exactly what happens with me mate. If the strain is to strong over 14-15% THC that can cause me more issue. Crazy panic attacks can come on but when mixed with pure CBD that look to level out the effects even with strains testing mid to high 20%. Mixed 50/50 with DinaMed has helped me stop smoking tobacco and giving my body that much needed CBD boost  ;)

It's working well for me ;)

20 hours ago, PermanentWaves said:

I’m just bumbling along praying I can harvest something :)

Stick with UK420 and we will get you through and growing your own high CBD medicine in no time  :bong:

I'm seeing a lot of high CBD flowers showing up in the UK with my only concern being they are sold as legal  (pure cbd) but the ones I've seen still had 0.7-1% THC from my understanding this is still illegal in the UK? (Granted even using a metric ton will not get you high/stoned but we are dealing with the archaic UK government)

If not I propose a few of us get a permit, rent a field and grow, grow grow.

It's coming I can see that and I would like to be apart of bringing UK grown lure CBD flowers to market (legally)

Anyone know if this is possible? 

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2