Outdoor Auto Mazar

• 1 year later...

@Jack010 good result there pal fair play. Done the mazar a few times, always get relatively good results. .  going again this year  7 of these from DP and 3 from RGSC. . . have you any on the go now? 

Edited by Thedon88
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thedon88 said:

@Jack010 good result there pal fair play. Done the mazar a few times, always get relatively good results. .  going again this year  7 of these from DP and 3 from RGSC. . . have you any on the go now? 

No mate, to wet and humid in this neck of the woods. 

One days rain and then few days of sun caused high humidity and these rotted very fast.

Pity cos if they had good mould resistance they would be on my list every year

3 minutes ago, Jack010 said:

No mate, to wet and humid in this neck of the woods. 

One days rain and then few days of sun caused high humidity and these rotted very fast.

Pity cos if they had good mould resistance they would be on my list every year

I've always found them fairly good for mould then maybe not quite as wet here though. . . if that mould didn't hit you would have had a bumper harvest altogether!! Are you trying any other strains?

1 minute ago, Thedon88 said:

I've always found them fairly good for mould then maybe not quite as wet here though. . . if that mould didn't hit you would have had a bumper harvest altogether!! Are you trying any other strains?

This year iv got, sweet seeds green poison fv, killer kush fv and cream caramel fv, Humboldt seeds Organization Lost coast skunk auto, chem-bomb auto and Chocolate Mint OG auto, Flighty’s seeds, Critical Funk, Citrus Burst, Essex Gold, Funk Q and Deep Valley Funk.

Jack mate I had the same issue around the same time... Mould so bad I felt like pouring petrol all over my 6 meter poly tunnel and watching it all burn down....

I took what I could smoke and smoked it and didn't share my pain lol

Things are looking decent at the moment I hope we have a decent amount to last the winter that's the aim haha

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 02/11/2020 at 8:42 PM, Ccs141 said:

how did these do and are they any better\worse than rgsc auto mazar

Not grown rgsc auto mazar

I think I had 9-10oz off these 5 , but would have had about 30oz easy if they was ok against mould but they mould from 0 to 50% in a few days