Outdoor Auto Mazar

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpgFlowering nicely now. Just hope the sun stays around , in 7 days time weathers showing three days of rain, hope it's not a rainy end to the year

• Like 1

Plot visit last night at sun down.   Plants budding up nicely 

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpg

If the weather sticks around for 3 more weeks, I will end up with a lovely early harvest.

little bit of nute burn but showing a thunderstorm tomorrow for a few hours then sunny straight after so a little flush coming hopefully 

• Like 1

Done a water run yesterday to one plot, we have had some rain this week but only about 4 hours total from two days. 

One mazar could have been chopped but I'm pushing it as its dry and sunny for two weeks, will chop next week tho as another 3 had about 20% Amber on them. 

The big one could prob go an extra week tho as its got no Amber pistols 

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpg

• Like 1

Little bit of mould in three places on one caused by dead fan leaf rotting away , cut them bits off.

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpg

the buds are getting chunky , indoor quality looking as well , hope no fucker finds them between now and next week , prob get 10oz of them all.

That was my target for the plot so I will be well over that :headbang:.  Pictures ain't the best but on the big Mazar , most the side branching nugs are bigger than the main top cola.   

• Like 1

Well, after 7 days I returned to mouldy plants, absolutely gutted, one was riddled, lost 90% on that one. About 40% on another and a little on the other two. 

One is half harvested , left the rest due to light dropping and a wasps nest right by my entrance so don't want to wade the wrong way and get stung to fuck, got stung in the neck and leg yesterday , cunts.

The big plant is still going, no mould and not ready , praying it holds out now till its ready. 

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpg

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Cainedbutable said:

Been same for you?

Rained 4 days from 7 and it ruined them, gutted, last week they looked amazin, like indoor good and to come back to those was a killer

ohhh shit  bad news mate im gutted for ya ,  they were looking soooo nice too ...

worried about mine  too ,  im  also in s wales....  had over 3 weeks of BOILING hot weather  and   its pissed it down for the last 4 days ....  mine  arnt in flower yet tho  so im hoping they will be ok ....

at least you managed a a few oz  by the look of it mate  ...  my first grow last year was a disaster ... trees fell on some ...  had a load stolen etc ...  ended up with  just  1/4  oz  to show for it all ....

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

real nice plants mate,rot is a nightmare! but looks like you got some nice buds back safe and sound.:thumsup:

Chopped a bit more, left half the big one, load of rot in it after two days from last visit.  Hoping the last bit last till the weekend cos of the sunny days a head.

large.image.jpgLast stuff choppedlarge.image.jpgfirst choppedlarge.image.jpglet's see if this lasts and ripens.

To be honest , when I was given these, I thought, like a lot of autos, I wouldn't end up with much. 

Then, after they they got massive , I was getting a head of my self , thinking I'm going to get shit loads.

Then the rot came fast, but, I'm looking at around 5 oz maybe more.  So all in all, I'm happy.

Will harvest the last bit, the weekend. Will dry it, all will be in jars. Not going to smoke any for at least a month to give it time to cure.

Once then, I will do a smoke report to finish off the diary.  

Thanks for dropping in.   :yep:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So, all been curing two weeks or so.

On that, decided to do a smoke report.

From the smell of the jars, two different smelling jars. Some where fruity and a few where really spicey smelling.

Samppled a bit from both.

Spicey smelling one was more of a head high, could get up and do things round the house, buzz last about an hour or so, earthy tasting, think it might be the big one I chopped that wasn't quite ready.

Fruity smelling one was stronger, just wanted to chill and watch tv, more of a night time smoke, tastes fruity at first but leaves a sort of soapy taste, can't quite put my finger on it, tastes like the smell of some type of soap iv smelt in the past, nice tho.

257.4 grams, just over 9 oz, well happy with that, thought it was less looking at it in the jars. 

If this strain was more mould resistant and the summers more like this year then I would grow again. I think a normal year in the normal wet Welsh weather, these would struggle. Pity really as they looked amazing and where massive for autos.

Thanks to @DutchPassionTony for the seeds. 

Thanks to all that commented and the likes. :yep:

• Like 1