Kushty & Dosidos in da sun

31 may Kushty big potlarge.image.jpeg

31 may Dosidos big potlarge.image.jpeg

large.image.jpegstand back we don't no how big these lady will get both are in 100lt + pots so as long as Mother Nature  help me out we should be fine 

• Like 3

This is what happens when you take care of your plot over the winter and get it ready for spring and don't put anything over it we normally don't get that much rain not this yearlarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpegso more work,some time laterlarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglet it dry out

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

• Like 9

1st June large.image.jpegthe one in front is the larger off the Dosidos large.image.jpegsome hard work has gone on this week it's really helped my arthritis (the gift that keeps on giving)

now all we need is some sunshine 

cheers

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...

24 June large.image.jpegstarting to fill out now feeding with alfalfa tea and liquid kelp hope that I added enough during the winter to get her to a good sizelarge.image.jpeggot the water butt ready as its starting to heat up

• Like 9

24 June little group shot to finish offlarge.image.jpegthanks for looking till next time enjoy your weekend

cheers

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

4 July large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeghi all just a few photo now that the cages have been added spread them out mulch good feed and wait for them to turn to face the sun 

• Like 7

8 July large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg4 days after the cage was added all have turned up both Kushty and the Dosidos are growing well,giving them about 10 lt a day one day water one day feed(alfalfa tea,nettle tea,kelp foliar feed with alovera seems to help with the high heat they get)

till next update enjoy the sunshine 

cheers

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all sorry for the late updates but with the extreme heat,thunderstorms and summer visitors not had a lot off spare time to do much just keeping the lady’s ticking along

Dosidos 8 August 

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

Dosidos 17 August 

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

Dosidos big pot 20 August large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

kushty big pot 20 August large.image.jpeg

large.image.jpegkushty small pot 20 August large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpegThey all started to come into flower at the end off July then it got really hot 40+ and they just slowed right up all I could do was water them well and wait now that the temperature is back to a reasonable 30 they have really got a march on and flowering nicely feed wise they are getting liquid seaweed and liquid bat poo 

• Like 7

WOW mate they are huge , and looking very well , also look well on the way in flower which is great, well done mate thumbs up from me :yep: