Kushty & Dosidos in da sun

Hi and welcome to my RGSC 2018 comp entry this time I will be growing Kushty and Dosidos thanks to @paniklarge.image.jpegthis was the 16th of April all seeds went into water for 24 hours to give them a good start

• Like 6

Following day all had cracked and off we golarge.image.jpeggood luck to all here for a good summer 

• Like 6

large.image.jpeg7 of may seedlings not looking to good not sure if it's the weather(freaky this season)or pots to small I've been using biobizz light mix to geminate as my local soil is not that great and watered in with liquid seaweed at rate of 1 ml per Lt 

So I've decided to pot up with a mix of biobizz and e.w.c light dusting of mycorrhizal used it for the first time last season and worked well for my style of growing better than root juice and cheaper fingers crossed 

• Like 2

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpegmay the 14th what a difference a week can make seem to be on the right track lady's looking a lot better

• Like 2

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg3 Dosidos at the back

2 Kushty at the front looks like we are heading right way thanks for looking I'll get some more photos over the weekend,

happy bank holiday to all

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

My mix is local soil not that great  but once you mixed it with ewc some seaweed meal and alfalfa and 10% perlite that normally ok for the first month before I need to start feeding large.image.jpeg31 may large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpegKushty all potted up 

Edited by spondy
Misted photo
  • Like 1