HSO BLACK DOG DAY 42 FLOWER

Dave 420

1 hour ago, SevernValleySavant said:

I think we just found next month's 'Cream of the crop' winner!

Smashing stuff. My mouth is watering...

Cheers Mate, That would be nice :haveadab:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SevernValleySavant said:

This pretty much explains it all mate.

Cheers mate, thank you for your nomination :smokin:

• Like 1

large.5b0946c9b1551_HSOBLACKDOG4MOTHERS.jpglarge.5b0946c226689_HSOBLACKDOG4MOTHER.jpg HSO BLACK HSO BLACK DOG Mum 4. I  have taken lots of clones each from this mum and from 1 2 3 black dog this is ready to go into flower :haveadab:

Edited by Dave 420
Forgot to add pictures
  • Like 1

Most definitely worth of a COTC entry :bong:

@Dave 420 Stunning shots mate get them entered in both COTC and our best picture thread :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

HSO BLACK DOG BUD PHENO 1 :smokin: 

HSO Black Dog Pheno 1 bud. Well, I can only say what a lovely taste berry and a couch lock stone flavours with berry and gassy tones. strong stone and will give you a good nights sleep hard to get up in the morning :rolleyes:

large.5b1c0161c165f_BlackDogBud.jpg

Edited by Dave 420
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

@Dave 420 Lovely looking dry bud shots my friend  ;)

Enjoy that HSO goodness and thanks for putting the shots up :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

@HSO-Mark Cheers mate just finish one now Lush mate some has a lemony taste with hash and the other is more blueberry all are lovely very pleased with them. The 3 one I never showed as it wasn't much only had about half oz on her the other 2 were 2 just over on each, the 4th one in flower now should be a lot more as. it was vegged long and used as a mother, So not too bad. considering I never vegged long with them for 4 weeks and left them pretty much as they were. I think the Mango Sapphire and Green Crack I would like next. The mango sounds very nice, I have already tried the Green Crack which was lovely mango taste. So I would do that again. Thank you, Mark, for all the great work you do on here. Thank you for your Help I have also updated the Chocolate Mint OG Diary gave them a leaf strip at day 14, all are doing very well will update again Friday. Cheers :skin_up:

• Like 3

Very nice diary mate.

Not guna lie im fucking jelous of your photos lollol

What camera do you use mate? 

I think you have to be the one to Report your Fav image for cream of the crop comp.. Dont think you can nominate other peoples pics.. Otherwise i would.

Atb

JJ

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

@Dave 420?

Kind regards 

Mark..

Nikon D4 28-300 NIKON LENS SB900 FLASH I'M a semi-retired Press photographer The Guardian and Daily Mail among others.  I need to get a macro lens really do much better pictures. I'm also after  the new Nikon 850 Cannes film festivals and Venice and News Downing st all that crap. :yinyang:

• Like 2