HSO BLACK DOG DAY 42 FLOWER

Dave 420

51 minutes ago, weedouk420 said:

@Dave 420 youv'e done H.S.O proud with that georgous mouthwatering specimen brother :thumsup:

peace 

weedouk420:bong:

@weedouk420 Thank you, kind sir. I try my best, I use coco ecothrive Remo nutrients :haveadab: Looking forward to the Chocolate Mint OG :naughty: My Peyote Critical is also looking fine.

• Like 1

Beautiful looking flowers buddy. I mean really quite special. I'm really looking forward to seeing what she looks like in another 14 days or so. What sort of gwp are you expecting?

Edited by Thedoctor6999
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thedoctor6999 said:

Beautiful looking flowers buddy. I mean really quite special. I'm really looking forward to seeing what she looks like in another 14 days or so. What sort of gwp are you expecting?

@Thedoctor6999 Thank you, to be honest, I don't bother really I just grow my own medicine I get between 1/half to 2 pp sometimes more depending on the strain :haveadab: Old School doing it nearly 30 years :naughty:

• Like 1

HSO BLACK DOG Day 49 Flower pheno's 1 and 2, Top Picture is Pheno 2 having a sugar overload amazing very pleased with these HSO Black Dog  :haveadab::haveadab:large.5b001b6596436_BlackDogday49flowerbean2copy.jpglarge.5b001b1a0625f_HSOBlackDogpheno1.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dave 420 said:

@weedouk420 Thank you, kind sir. I try my best, I use coco ecothrive Remo nutrients :haveadab: Looking forward to the Chocolate Mint OG :naughty: My Peyote Critical is also looking fine.

@dave420 A buddy of mine also uses remo's gear and raves about it so might give it a try.

I'm gonna run the bubbbas gift first and up next for me Is a multi H.S.O strain grow me thinks thanks to your display with there genetics haha 

Take it easy brother 

Weedouk420 :bong:

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, weedouk420 said:

@dave420 A buddy of mine also uses remo's gear and raves about it so might give it a try.

I'm gonna run the bubbbas gift first and up next for me Is a multi H.S.O strain grow me thinks thanks to your display with there genetics haha 

Take it easy brother 

Weedouk420 :bong:

Cheers Mate I appreciate that. I also have HSO Bubbas gift in veg will be bringing her out soon. Goodluck with your HSO Strains :yinyang:

• Like 2

looking very nice them are, well done

i have there em dog and amherst sour d in late flower:hippy:

all the best for a tasty harvest mate. :yinyang:

• Like 2

Amazing plant and photography, good work dude.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

Amazing plant and photography, good work dude.

Cheers Mate :haveadab:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

looking very nice them are, well done

i have there em dog and amherst sour d in late flower:hippy:

all the best for a tasty harvest mate. :yinyang:

Cheers Mate Good Luck with yours :haveadab:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Thedoctor6999 said:

Omey dokey buddy and 4 plants per 600w?

No mate 9 plants 

• Like 2