Panic on the Hillside

Went to visit the plot, climbed a tree to look in first and thought a few plants had been ripped.

Tunneled in and when I got there I could see that the plants where everywhere from those high hinds a while back. :wallbash:

Knew I should have staked them up, but at least they are all there. 

One was was on the floor. :doh:

large.image.jpg

I put a stake in the ground and you can see how low down it was

large.image.jpg

The stake is straight. lol

The other two where up straight and had the mongo sapphires leaning into them, apart from losing two side branches, they where fine, tiny bit of mould on them but that will happen when they are on the floor or have massive plants leaning into them.

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpg

Took so many photos I can remember all, ha, they are all 8-9 feet tall at this plot, they all need a week or two so hope they mould stays away.

@panik one smells like chip shops gravy, did you get any like that, the other ones are lemony but they all look exactly the same.

Thanks for stopping by. :yep:

Really gutted about these, looked so promising. 

Took about 3 oz today and threw about 10 oz due to Rot , left a load of smaller and some big buds to ripen. These need another week. See if they survive this shite welsh weather.

Need to have mid to late September finishes round here, to much rain and clouds this time of year.

Lets hope the remaining buds last a week.

These plants would be great for the guys over the east side of the UK cos they get massive, dense and frosty. Just can’t handle Wales :P

large.9A6565B2-ADEB-461E-969F-8EFCB53E97FB.jpeglarge.749B32CE-405C-421F-B0E3-964252EAE71F.jpeglarge.87AFFE30-6D98-495E-9C5A-46F925AEE5DC.jpeg

The storm had blown the plot about again even after being tied up. 

@panik At least I’ve got a few oz of chip shop smelling bud. :thumsup:

Might just be my sense of smell.   :rofl:

Edited by Jack010
Added the critical pic by mistake

No more trimming.  :thumsup:.  All outdoor antics for this season are over.  

Managed to get another oz or so from the super#61

All chopped and everything else goes to the soil for compost

large.image.jpg

critical +2.0.  -    Mango sapphire.    -     Super#61

large.image.jpg

All hanging separately so not to mix it up again.  :doh:

Will be back with a smoke report on these chip shop gravy smelling buds.  :yep:

• 4 weeks later...

So, time to end this crazy journey with a smoke report.

As crazy as it sounds, all 3 plants when trimming smelt like chip shop gravy. Love the smell, might be different to others sense of smell but I can smell gravy.  :cowboy:

The smell from the jar after a cure is mixture of rotten fruit and a slight woody smell.

The taste is fruity and can taste the Lemmon on the exhale. 

Strong heavy on the head smoke and best suited for relaxing or just before bed.

I would like to say thanks to @panik. For giving me a chance to grow these.

I lost a lot to mould but that's due to the plot losing light due to tree line and all plants at this plot blew over twice and plants where hugging other plants.

These got from an inch high at plant out to 8-9 feet in two months. Put these in an open plot with all day sun and you will end up with monsters of prime dense buds. 

Thanks all for the comments and I will see you all next year.

Start prepping now.  :yep:

unlucky there mate, i guess thats the luck of the draw....me and a mate are going outside next season, with some of paniks autos, i live in scotland and cant really rely on photoperiods

3 hours ago, badbillybob said:

Have you found any strains which are more resillient to the Welsh rain, out of interest?

Sweet seeds fast versions, cream caramel, killer Kush and green poison. Had some mould for the green poison due to them getting blown over and nearly touching the floor. The CC and KK last year had next to no mould at all and the KK where grown in a bog.

Cindy gnome 99 gnome seeds last year and this year had next to no mould and frosty and considering the rain last year,they stood their ground, this year they got burnt by a big bush fire, getting more for next year and going to try more strains from them.

Female seeds red purps last year where dense and my favourite smoke but they mould a bit.

Definitely growing all of the above next year.  

Also looking at some RGSC strains and some of @beezee hacks. Got a few more seeds in my collection I'm putting out for a try and I got some critical sour to try as well.

Edited by Jack010

2 hours ago, grotbags said:

unlucky there mate, i guess thats the luck of the draw....me and a mate are going outside next season, with some of paniks autos, i live in scotland and cant really rely on photoperiods

Hope we have the sun of this year again next year, perfect for autos. :yep:

29 minutes ago, Jack010 said:

Sweet seeds fast versions, cream caramel, killer Kush and green poison. Had some mould for the green poison due to them getting blown over and nearly touching the floor. The CC and KK last year had next to no mould at all and the KK where grown in a bog.

Cindy gnome 99 gnome seeds last year and this year had next to no mould and frosty and considering the rain last year,they stood their ground, this year they got burnt by a big bush fire, getting more for next year and going to try more strains from them.

Female seeds red purps last year where dense and my favourite smoke but they mould a bit.

Definitely growing all of the above next year.  

Also looking at some RGSC strains and some of @beezee hacks. Got a few more seeds in my collection I'm putting out for a try and I got some critical sour to try as well.

Serious 6 should be on that list too, there's 1 pheno that hermies indoors but refuses to rot outside! It was 4-5 over done by the time it started dying for me!!!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Loved the diary mate can’t wait until mine come did you amend the soil any and what was the final product like