Panic on the Hillside

super#61

Thanks @panik for the seeds and the fast delivery 

Put seeds in paper towels last night after work.

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpg

All a bit of a mad rush now as im going away with work in 9 days so these will be going in the ground 7 days from now, so best get plot hunting  :yep:

Edited by Jack010

So, I got up at 4am to plant out some Frisian Dew and Grzech grow seeds. Had to be that early due to the missis going to work at 10am.

Plan was to plant them and then find a plot for the RGSC super#61.

After I finished planting them , watering them and my other plot, I only had an hour spare to find a plot for these :doh:

Panic on the hillside, rushing around with three layers of clothing on for protection from the gorse and brambles , all with this bright morning sun baking fook out of me.

I remembered a place I went to last year and cut a few gorse down but changed my mind and left it. So I picked up the pace and got there quick as and started chopping away.

By by the time I got home I was soaking like I'd been out in the rain 

Happy with it so far, be back there tomorrow to dig holes and add some ferts :yep:

So that plot above is compromised , they ripped my Killer Kush plot right by it. So the super#61 are going in my other plot along with critical +2.0, mango sapphire and auto Mazar 

large.image.jpeg3 out of 4 made it

This is the plot they are going in Sunday, I know they are small but I'm going away with work Monday for ten days so have to go out now.

Good luck with your own grows :yep:

Planted the 3 super#61 out today

large.image.jpgonly small but I'm away with work from today for ten days 

This is the plot before the fence around it

large.image.jpg

This is it with the fence, also have chicken wire along the floor around the edges to stop rabbits to digging 

large.image.jpg

Edited by Jack010

• 2 weeks later...

Back from working away, other half was working till 6pm so just had to rush out to one plot, the one with these in and a few others that's for the outdoor comp diarys.

Here are the 3 super#61 , been 13 days since plant out 

Their the ones in the middle from top of pic to the bottom

large.image.jpg

I thought they might have all suffered from the 7 dry consecutive sunny days they had after plant out, out of the 13 days they where out, only  3 days it rained. All plants in this plot have surprised me to be honest. Thought the worse but it's all great :yep:

• 3 weeks later...

These plants are flying up now. 

All plants nets at this plot are loving life so far. Nettle patch soil must work wonders. 

One of the best plots so far this year. :headbang:

large.image.jpg The 3 in the middle of pic from top to bottom 

• 2 weeks later...

@panik

so , been for a water run. Pics are all similar so I'm struggling to work out what's what cos I have so many in this plot and all so close. :wallbash:

Good news is tho that 3 out of the 3 supers all have female pre flowers. :headbang:

large.image.jpgGroup of plotlarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpgin there somewhere

One is about 4 foot and bushy and the other two are about 3 feet. All plants are a healthy green so can't fault this plot.

Going to be some monsters in there. Loving this nettle soil.   :yep:

stunning looking grow mate ...  you should be proud ... cos if mine looked that  good ,,,,  im sure i would be

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, vortex said:

stunning looking grow mate ...  you should be proud ... cos if mine looked that  good ,,,,  im sure i would be

Thanks mate, when I got there I couldn't believe how big they all have gone, I should of took my shears cos of the surrounding growth is big. 

Next visit I will trim a lot of it back to increase air flow around the plot. 

With the sun on my phone screen and the surrounding growth it was hard to get pics showing the full size. Can't wait to see these in flower. :yep:

Visited these for a water. All 3 are defiantly female. :headbang:

only issue sue is with one, 2 branches falling off and a third was close to breaking off, no weight on them as not in flower, guess it's the serious six in them as it happened to few over the years iv read from others diarys.

Will take string on next visit to tie them to the main stem for support. 

The other two are getting big as well with no breaking branches.  :yep:

large.image.jpgThe tree from bottom middle to top middle

All the plants here are healthy looking and big. Will definitely use this plot again, also took shears and chopped around the plot to open the air flow up more. 

All the best.  :yep: