Doin it for the love

crticalcontent

hey guys phones gone down the loo my little lad should me called Dennis the menace, no worrys though new ones in the post through the insurance.

@panik sorted me some replacement seeds, i went for the gorillas haze. question is ive got a belting little lean too full sun and ie put extraction and carbon filter in their. i can dedicate a bed for these, bed is about 8ft long by 1ft deep filled with absolute premium compost and coco mix and a few nice little extras like earth worms etc etc. question is how big do you think theyll grow? are they a big plant? i could always knock up a scrog frame and steel net. fed by rain water collection through drip feed pipe and hand feeding organic bloom nutes/ bang guano top feed. really looking forward to do this never done a hott house grow before. any info on strain etc would be very much appreciated!! the spot is all day sun was thinking about getting a refective mesh type type thing shade cloth i think looks the buisness stealth too:pitchfork:

• Like 5

well ive decided to construct a proper scrog frame. over the next week or two, promise guys big picture updates coming soon!! one of the plot and of  stash spots of plants protectors, holes and prep work plus the lean too grow water butt dripp feed set up etc. getting exciting now! thinking of chucking in some ghost chilies and a few more exotic bits n bobs update soon guys seen some decent gorrila haze plants and didnt know it was crossed with te core so it should be proper fucking lush

till next time

Edited by crticalcontent
high as a moterfuker and it only made sense at the time
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

How’s it going outdoorsman? Little update, my mate turned out to be a no show that day last weekend so I’ve managed to pull out the big stihl strimmer this afternoon and go for a mooch. My aim was to find an excellent old plot I never got the chance to use. Before things went tits up I had this plot fully rigged up, dug over amended soil the lot then I went on an untimely vacation lol 

so today after nearly two years I re-established this cracking plot and have given it solely for the use of RGSC gear. Enough waffle here’s some pics 

large.D634A560-3FF0-479B-A82C-CFAC747F773A.jpeg

finally got back here I’ve lay awake thinking about what could of been many a night. This spot is just perfect bathed in golden sun from dusk till dawn

large.B05E834F-F4F0-4ED2-8E5B-EDDCEA595268.jpeg

checking nobody has been by my stash spot of plant tubes. Just like the day I left it sweeet!!

large.7457599B-309C-48A5-ACA6-B6AEF026AE51.jpeg

this is the spot I diligently forked over many moons ago nice and level lol

large.B4AB7A36-0057-4186-8A4D-6732C10638D9.jpeg

holes for 20 reps, rewarding work to see the soil still nice and workable 

large.03F11366-C320-462B-AE3A-E1501F98960B.jpeg

rich organic black gold. Time to get the plants in aye

till next time

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

How’s it going outdoorsman? Little update, my mate turned out to be a no show that day last weekend so I’ve managed to pull out the big stihl strimmer this afternoon and go for a mooch. My aim was to find an excellent old plot I never got the chance to use. Before things went tits up I had this plot fully rigged up, dug over amended soil the lot then I went on an untimely vacation lol 

so today after nearly two years I re-established this cracking plot and have given it solely for the use of RGSC gear. Enough waffle here’s some pics 

large.D634A560-3FF0-479B-A82C-CFAC747F773A.jpeg

finally got back here I’ve lay awake thinking about what could of been many a night. This spot is just perfect bathed in golden sun from dusk till dawn

large.B05E834F-F4F0-4ED2-8E5B-EDDCEA595268.jpeg

checking nobody has been by my stash spot of plant tubes. Just like the day I left it sweeet!!

large.7457599B-309C-48A5-ACA6-B6AEF026AE51.jpeg

this is the spot I diligently forked over many moons ago nice and level lol

large.B4AB7A36-0057-4186-8A4D-6732C10638D9.jpeg

holes for 20 reps, rewarding work to see the soil still nice and workable 

large.03F11366-C320-462B-AE3A-E1501F98960B.jpeg

rich organic black gold. Time to get the plants in aye

till next time

Nice kettle ,..  submariner?? ;) 

• Like 6

@panik @Ch@ppers

Iv just spent the past ten minutes zooming in and out of every pic looking for some sort of stealthy kettle he's taken to his plot for a cup of tea/coffee. :doh:

What a plonka :rofl: 

knew i I should have googled it first 

1 hour ago, Jack010 said:

@panik @Ch@ppers

Iv just spent the past ten minutes zooming in and out of every pic looking for some sort of stealthy kettle he's taken to his plot for a cup of tea/coffee. :doh:

lol 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2018 at 8:26 PM, Jack010 said:

@panik @Ch@ppers

Did the same as you mate. I don't even own a watch, never mind jewellery.:rofl: 

• 5 weeks later...

nice pot that mate, be a cracking rgsc patch. :yep: nice watch too. :yinyang:

all the best for a great crop of outdoor buds. :oldtoker:

Had a pour down last night finally, I’ve been lugging water to and fro with hardly any movement in the plants. Going to take some pictures tomorrow I’ve managed to dig in a mini water collection tarp. See how it goes. Got a few cuttings of evil funk to bang in the place of the few that are scorched. This plot has 16 gorilla haze 3easy sat x sk1 6 green gold 6gg3. Hope the weather stays like this for a bit now so they start taking off

• Like 2