Doin it for the love

crticalcontent

Late start this year, but I have found everything thing at my lat53 is late this year. Grass has just started growing and the magnolias have come into bloom. Me being a gardener have noticed this. I like to prep my plots when theirs a little cover and things are a bit more covert. I have multiple RGSC Strains going out this year and am very excited. This week I intend to go out with the stihl strimmer and ripp out a nice patch as get the seeds in soak. I did intend to do the original release of whitey freeze but I got a load of males so binned em. Onwards and upwards. Pics to follow this week I’m onit going balls deep with the RGSC gear this season!! Good luck everyone and pray for the fooking sunshine  aye 

• Like 11

ment to be a heatwave this weekend mate ......   tho i will believe it when i open the curtains and see it !!!!!

• Like 2

@vortex lol a heatwave is code for a nice weekend these days!! Gone are the weeks on end of sun saturated piss heads unable to use their poor plastic hosepipes on the prized African  marigolds lol 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, crticalcontent said:

Scorchio!!! lol how could I forget about the fast show!!

Can’t wait for this years antics, here’s some pollen ready for the RGSC stinkiest females

large.380897C3-8E66-4B9B-9C01-B802CA9F96AF.jpeg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, beezee said:

Plenty of pollen there mate! Is it reg or fem? 

Regs bro unfortunately. Just in the process of reversing a white widow auto branch fingers crossed mate. Plenty of hacks for the gorilla community 

• Like 4

Hit me up b, I’ve got all sorts in the pipeline. That sounds lush as fuck! I’ve done the bubba and it’s an absolute gem 5oz of solid fuel, easy to trim too. What’s the black dragon? 

• Like 3

I'm not too sure mate, but I can find out for you... 

I'll drop you a pm when my boy has gone to bed :yep:

• Like 1

Lovely day to go and rip out a few m2 lol large.CF3763FA-4C4F-49D1-9640-528B7A4B23C1.jpeg

just hope my mate aint been on the piss last night lol I’ll give him an hour then boot his door off haha enjoy this weather guys!!

In other news @panik my mrs wants a vape for herb and extract  what’s the best one on your site mate I’m clueless??  

• Like 6

your rite mate, its looking clear skys all round here. 

i can imagine all the uk g/g crew getting up early, ready for prepping/ planting out today.:yinyang:

im gonna be doing my garden auto's today, plus some new purps#1 and purple mob i need to crack. perfect day, its time to crack my outdoor beans me thinks. :hippy:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, crticalcontent said:

Lovely day to go and rip out a few m2 lol large.CF3763FA-4C4F-49D1-9640-528B7A4B23C1.jpeg

just hope my mate aint been on the piss last night lol I’ll give him an hour then boot his door off haha enjoy this weather guys!!

In other news @panik my mrs wants a vape for herb and extract  what’s the best one on your site mate I’m clueless??  

I wouldn't have a clue whats the best mate,.. but take a look I'm sure someone can help you out deciding ..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, panik said:

I wouldn't have a clue whats the best mate,.. but take a look I'm sure someone can help you out deciding ..

She’s a finicky fucker my lass so best spending a few quid on a decent one I think. In the long run I’ll save money I rate because the bud seems to last twice as long in these vape things. At the moment she’s just using one my grandad left her when he passed. An old dome glass one! Dose the trick but can’t really put it in her handbag lol