Perkz going all noodle doodles with bubbas gift

On 02/07/2018 at 1:22 PM, perkie_uk101 said:

I have taken on board what you have said about the watering so I am keeping the soil moistish, feeding from the bottom. I am doing this daily too. 

Good call mate :yep:

How are things going during this heatwave? Hope all is well brother  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark this bloody weather I tell ya.  when's it going to rain? Hehe Things are ok tho considering, over at my outdoor antics.. could do with some regular waters at one plot but dude to location, I am trying to keep trails to a minimum.

Here a pic of Dorris taken tonight. She coming along well.large.20180703_214313-600x1067.jpg

Hope all well bud. 

Perk

• Like 5

Day 19 flowere update. 

Got in tonight and noticed the lights wasn't on. Checked the ballest and it's ticking away. Thats a bloody second bulb now, due to this doday bit of crap! :thumbdown: as an emergency, I have had to put back in the cfl, till I am able to get a new ballest and bulb. Looking at 2 days. 

large.20180704_200855-800x450.jpg

Now about dorris, I checked her just ain a go and noticed this. Is this what I think he/she is? large.20180704_200755-600x1067.jpg

All up and down the stem. :mellow: something has stressed her but I ain't to sure what It is. 

I think this is my short lived time here in the hso pot noodle challange, as I have used up my lifes. I am abit gutted but hay hoe,  It's been fun and educational tho.  I like to say thank you @HSO-Markfor letting me be part of it all. 

Until the next potty challage,  I wish you all the best that are taking part. I'll be dropping in and having a ganda at you all and see how you all doing. 

Perk. 

Edited by perkie_uk101
  • Like 4

On 04/07/2018 at 8:31 PM, perkie_uk101 said:

Day 19 flowere update. 

Got in tonight and noticed the lights wasn't on. Checked the ballest and it's ticking away. Thats a bloody second bulb now, due to this doday bit of crap! :thumbdown: as an emergency, I have had to put back in the cfl, till I am able to get a new ballest and bulb. Looking at 2 days. 

large.20180704_200855-800x450.jpg

Now about dorris, I checked her just ain a go and noticed this. Is this what I think he/she is? large.20180704_200755-600x1067.jpg

All up and down the stem. :mellow: something has stressed her but I ain't to sure what It is. 

I think this is my short lived time here in the hso pot noodle challange, as I have used up my lifes. I am abit gutted but hay hoe,  It's been fun and educational tho.  I like to say thank you @HSO-Markfor letting me be part of it all. 

Until the next potty challage,  I wish you all the best that are taking part. I'll be dropping in and having a ganda at you all and see how you all doing. 

Perk. 

Bollocks for sure mate :(

I think this may be the 1st hermi I have seen with bubbas gift, I'm sure I'll be corrected if not lol

Sorry mate ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

3 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Bollocks for sure mate :(

I think this may be the 1st hermi I have seen with bubbas gift, I'm sure I'll be corrected if not lol

Sorry mate ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Well if anyone's gunna get a first mark, it will be me dude. lol there are a few things it could be but hay hoe, I will do a few things differently next time.

:yinyang: 

Perk

Edited by perkie_uk101
  • Like 2

Well you are growing in a pot noodle cup this may have been stressful enough for the poor girl.

Do you not have a spare seed to pop in a cup and do 12/12 from seed? Just so u can trt the strain atleast :)

Atb

JJ

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...