A Real Macganja Gorilla Grow

MacGanja

Big thanks to @panik for supplying the seeds and opportunity to grow his genetics...

I will be doing:

DFG

AUTO TANGIE

Seeds arrived it wasn't long before they got wet.. large.IMG_20180413_175057-1984x1488.jpg

4x dfg

3xAuto tangie

Maybe a tad early for the autos but I can always add more later... 

All 7 have cracked and sprouted... 

No pics at the moment as I started them on the window sill... Followed by overcast days and are extremely leggy... 

So they are now under lights...and Will follow up with pics when they are more decent... 

• Like 8

Cheers @beezeeno it was outside a police station... I opened my parcel as I was waiting to collect an ebay item and the address was right outside the old bills.. So i thought why not... Looking closely... There is girl in cuffs on the back of one of the police wagons... 

• Like 3

Auto TANGIE 

large.IMG_20180504_202129-2448x1836.jpg

DFG are vigorous in there growth... I will be putting them into root trainers.. Then I will take some pics.. 

• Like 6

Like is said DFG are properly going for it.. (relatively) they are only tiny but catching up with others that where Planted way before... One of the seedlings had longer roots than the root trainers (12cm}

large.IMG_20180505_083725-1632x1224.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Just a small update... Sorry pics will come later.. 

Root trainers are definitely the way forward... Wish I started with them... I also wish I started with my grow tent... But situations (moving house) meant that grow tent was not top priority for some reason.... Still need to work out why not.. But any how...

I had a slug attack...after Literally leaving them  for 2 hours.. In the afternoon sun... And 2 dfg down( so i popped the rest) .. anyhow after that debarkle I thought I would make sure my number one grow site(one I haven't used on a while) was upto scratch... Having dug and imported all the soil and ferts I needed previous I was over the moon to find sheep in my plot..?? Who in their right mind would install sheep on my plot? It literally makes no sense., if you saw the plot you would be confused aswell... Any how I have experience with sheep eating my weed and i have decided to give up on that plot... Which is a real bitch... As I put lots of hard work / sweat / money into that plot.. But hey back to the drawing board.. Need another site for my babies... But I have kept one plot on the stupid sheep location which is only small but can hold 4-6 autos or two really big photos/dfgs ... Hmm decisions. :unsure:

• Like 5

Quick photo update... 

I have now got them in root trainers and in my tent... And they are loving it.. ( except for signs of slight overcrowding & Too much feed (accidentally used water can with left over feed for tomatoes)) 

large.IMG_20180516_064530-1587x1190.jpg

I soaked the rest of the DFGs and most have germinated... 

large.IMG_20180516_064538-1587x1190.jpg

AUTO TANGIE X 3 on the far right... (racists) 

large.IMG_20180516_064534-1984x1488.jpg

DFG  next to the line of 3... With seedlings below.. 

Take it easy.. 

• Like 6

looking lovely there mate .   good and healthy ladies ....:yep:   i have DFG   and royal mazar from RGSC   and they should be out on the mountain next week in there new home ......

Edited by vortex
  • Like 3

A couple of Tangies basking in the sun.. Wish I could have all my plants out but garden is too heavily overlooked... But I figure I can get away with a couple...large.IMG_20180520_111849-1388x1041.jpglarge.IMG_20180520_111845-1388x1041.jpglarge.IMG_20180520_111813-1587x1190.jpg

More DFGs on the way... 2nd row down row three... Some of the biggest seedlings..Apart from the rogue Dinafem Kush n cheese auto at the the bottom. . Which looks like it might fly away (as a side note most of these where started at the same time... Apart form top 2)

large.IMG_20180521_063204-1488x1984.jpg

• Like 6

Loving the sun.... But need to be tied down now....  Tangies after abit of FBB and chicken poo and Q4.. Smelling quite nice but no orange smell yet.. :pirate: ( I have no idea what pirate emoticon means just like it...) 

large.IMG_20180526_123333-992x744.jpg

• Like 8

I have tied them down now but they are stretching like mad... Either entering flowering or its the weather... It's been Very humid the last few days:sweaty:

• Like 3

Left it abit late with the training so have decided to go slowly slowly catchy monkey...  Just looks likes really strong localised wind

large.IMG_20180529_190248-1587x1190.jpg

But they seem to be responding well

large.IMG_20180529_072502-1190x1587.jpg

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...