Pot Noodle King with coco and Bubbas Gift in a Vertical Stlylee

Cheers Mark, I was stoned as fuck when I posted it lol. 

Did it in an old Pot noodle competition from 2015 lol. 

Bloody lucky Severn Valley saw it and realised it was in the wrong place or it might still be there lol. 

Anyway im rocking and rolling now. 

One monster Bubbas Gift coming up. 

zz

• Like 1

Alright @zztopbudz looking forward to seeing what you are gonna do with this pot noodle:smoke:looks healthy and growing well so far,I’ll just find a corner to chill in,

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

Morning all here she is at 4 weeks old.

Can you spot her? 

With these temps the last week this room has been sitting around 30 ish give or take. 

The top of the room has got to 33 at times but generally at plant height 28 29 , a bit warm lol. 

large.20180707_101120.jpg

A bit lower down and you can just see the pot. 

I thought mixing in with the canopy would give her a bit of protection from the heat. 

large.20180707_101131.jpg

She has Blended herself right in hasn't she 

large.20180707_101137.jpglarge.20180707_101208.jpglarge.20180707_101235.jpg

Pulled out and you can see that  she has grown plenty of leaves since last week. Got taller as well. 

large.20180707_101309.jpglarge.20180707_101417.jpg

Here is the back of her and its been very tempting to squash her stems out and promote a bit of branching but im still gonna let her go naturally and see how she ends up 

large.20180707_101432.jpg

I don't think she is going on too bad. 

large.20180707_101509.jpglarge.20180707_101531.jpg

Back where she is living and she is being fed from the run off from the bigger plants. 

As she gets bigger im worried that she will dry out if I cant get up there each day. So where she is sitting she will get bottom fed twice a day. 

large.20180707_102259.jpg

Back nestled in with her big sisters lol, for another week. 

large.20180707_102352.jpg

Till next week 

which will be 5 weeks from seed. 

zz

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Alright @zztopbudz looking forward to seeing what you are gonna do with this pot noodle:smoke:looks healthy and growing well so far,I’ll just find a corner to chill in,

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

Welcome mate 

it will be interesting how big I can get her. 

Notice ive left a bit of room for a bit more coco on the bottom when the time is right. 

She is flying at the moment. 

zz

• Like 2

the bigger she s now the bigger the headache later with feeding and roots space ..tis a brave noodler who goes the distance ths way ..not sayin it cannot be done at all but oh boy ..well done so far chap looks awesome .

• Like 4

I know mate lol, I have an inch for more coco that im gonna use as soon as I start having problems or 2 weeks before I flower , ie in 3 weeks time. 

Then I'm banking on the 2 daily floods to sustain the roots no matter how packed the pot is. 

I cant flower till the flowering room is finished in 3 weeks and 2 to dry, and I cant put her in the flowering room now because she will obviously need continuous 12/12 and the room will be dark for a few weeks drying the crop. 

So I just Gotta hold tight and hope that the coco is gonna act like a bubbler without the bubbles and the roots will be able to take up feed even if they cant expand anymore. 

I got my hydro head on brother and im banking on not being able to root bind in coco if it is soaked from the bottom twice a day. 

New territory this is lol. 

zz

• Like 3

This is being set up to be one crazy flower show. You've gone in totally the other direction with a long veg compared to a short veg which is producing a big girl which is going to be hectic come flower time  :yep:

As you have mentioned she's going to need more and more feeding as she matures which by the sound of things you've thought about as she will be getting fed 2 x a days from the excess run-off  ;)

A very interesting approach and can't wait to see how this turns out  :bong:

Going to be interesting that,s for sure ;)

Kind regards 

Mark. 

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 4

Here we go the white knuckle big bollox ride that is my pot noodle grow lol. 

5 weeks for her and touch wood no problems yet. 

Still getting 2 feeds a day from the bottom. The coco is always damp and im still holding on to my spare bit of room for more coco when I feel the time is right. 

large.20180714_120010.jpg

Temps have been around 30 most of the time due to the air being pulled in around 27 , its as about as low as I can get . 

She has stretched a bit and im now wondering if I should have done my normal supercropping. 

Im however resisting the temptation so I can end up with a bit of a donkey dick single cola. 

large.20180714_120022.jpg

She don't look to bad in the temps , growing well. 

large.20180714_120053.jpglarge.20180714_120103.jpglarge.20180714_120118.jpglarge.20180714_120132.jpg

She is still sitting up with on the tray blending in with the others. 

large.20180714_120614.jpg

You can see her blended in still, obviously she will flower basically on one side only and any rear growth will be trimmed off . 

large.20180714_120618.jpg

5 weeks of veg done and im still in the game lol. 

More from her next week 

which will be 6 weeks from seed. 

zz

• Like 5

Cheers Buddy mate 

Here we go 6 weeks and my plan of letting her going eu naturale has gone tits up as you can see. 

Last weekend or the Monday I was merrily pinching out stems and as this girl blended in so well I accidentally pinched her out and as soon as it crunched I thought fuck. 

So here she is 6 days later and im impressed with how she has reacted with side shoots. 

large.20180721_113951.jpg

She has put out quite a few low down shoots that have shot up almost to the head height. 

large.20180721_114046.jpg

It slowed her up for a day tops and then all the new stuff came shooting out. 

large.20180721_114108.jpg

Ive been a bit paranoid about her becoming root bound and the short veg time people are giving them so I couldn't resist having a look at the roots in case I was in trouble. 

As you can see I needed not worry as there is still plenty of room left .

large.20180721_114153.jpg

I think im looking ok for another 3 or so weeks veg and then the 2 of the stretch during flowering. 

After that I think root growth slows right down so that is where I want to get to. 

large.20180721_114207.jpg

I want this to be completely roots and hardly any coco visible within the next 5 weeks. 

large.20180721_114331.jpg

So seeing as I had her out I thought I may as well use up my emergency bit of space now and be done with it. 

large.20180721_114323.jpg

Seeing as I had began the process of supercropping accidentally I decided I may as well top her at the pinch and really create a bit of bushyness and go for it with the yield as oppose to a nice natural single cola , donkey dick affair. 

large.20180721_114503.jpg

Now I will start to see multi branching and loads of new shoots the coming week. 

large.20180721_114617.jpg

Filled up with as much coco as I can get in the pot 

large.20180721_114700.jpg

This will have loads of new shoots next week . 

large.20180721_115153.jpglarge.20180721_115156.jpglarge.20180721_121016.jpg

She is a bit shorter now and less likely to be top heavy and fall over. 

large.20180721_121021.jpg

Now I have broken the ice I'm gonna super crop the fuck out of her , pinching out everything she offers me. 

I'm glad she still has plenty of root space and now she can have a bit of a growth spurt and I can forget about her a bit as I'm sure she can do 5 more weeks in that pot. 

Especially the next 3 will be under a 250 mh only as I needed to slow down the rest of the room as I'm running out of space with the 400. 

The smaller bulb of course gives a slower pace of growth and in this silly heat we are having , things are a little cooler. 

Over and out for a week. 

zz 

• Like 7

im thinking it mustve been a luxury to use the larger pot noodle size ..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

And with a simple snap of a stem the game is changed  :yep:

The cropping was accidental but I think this could be a good thing as you now have multiple tops and not just the single central cola and supplemental side branches  :bong:

Now it's getting interesting. 

@zztopbudz how much longer do you plan on vegging for mate? Can't wait to see this girl in bloom :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

Alright mate, ive had an absolute nightmare with the temps over the past 2 weeks. Dropping down to the 250 has helped somewhat but I decided to flip her or the whole room this weekend as I don't think I could squeeze another week. The 12/12 is kinder to me with lights on at 9pm till 9am. 18/6 means lights on till midday or 1 and by then where I am down in the southeast between London and dover its been like a fucking oven. 

Im lucky to still have her alive to be fair.  My clones have all bought it and ive had 3 attempts to try and get clones to root but its just too bloody hot. 

So I have resulted to bringing clones and a few vegging plants out of the room and down into our bedroom for a week or so so I can flip the room. 

Mrs zz is not happy but what can I do lol..

Ive been taking pics but working like a dog so updates will come as soon as I have a day off. 

over and out zz

im still in the game lol. 

• Like 3

On 05/08/2018 at 6:47 PM, zztopbudz said:

Dropping down to the 250 has helped somewhat but I decided to flip her or the whole room this weekend as I don't think I could squeeze another week. The 12/12 is kinder to me with lights on at 9pm till 9am.

Good call mate especially due to this heatwave. You've made the right call and this may allow you to increase back-up to 400w :yep:

On 05/08/2018 at 6:47 PM, zztopbudz said:

So I have resulted to bringing clones and a few vegging plants out of the room and down into our bedroom for a week or so so I can flip the room. 

Mrs zz is not happy but what can I do lol..

Ive been taking pics but working like a dog so updates will come as soon as I have a day off. 

Needs must brother and thanks Mrs zz from us :yep:

Hope you find a bit of free time soon my friend and I'll be on the look out for the next picture update  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..