Pot Noodle King with coco and Bubbas Gift in a Vertical Stlylee

Ole ZZ is off and running. 

Chicken and Mushroom , the classic fro me with some Jacobs cream crackers to dip in or make sandwiches with lol. 

Done in coco , popped 2 seeds with one held back for a 2 death emergency. 

large.20180423_181229.jpg

Here she is sitting with her seedling sisters right next to a vertical 250w metal halide. 

large.20180427_184819.jpg

After a soak for 24 hours I see movement on the surface. 

large.20180427_192040.jpg

There is 2 seeds in the one pot at the moment but I will soon behead the weakest and let the fun commence. 

large.20180428_101155.jpg

Come on baby show me some leaves. 

large.20180428_101202.jpg

There is the vertical Bulb , just a 250 at the moment till the plants get a bit bigger then a 400. 

large.20180428_121500.jpg

The Bubbas Gift will do her early veg under this nice soft metal halide light. Then probably flower in the other room . 

large.20180428_103009.jpg

More to come 

Thanks to Mark and HSo for the chance to sample the genetics, but I will like bubba I think. 

zz 

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oi oi savaloys!!!

So its been a while since I started this thread . 

I had a bit of a heatwave in my room as I didn't have the proper fan and filter installed as it was still being used to dry my harvest from the garage. A few days of extremely hot days and this room was touching 92 and the above seed never made it above ground and was probably fried in the coco even tho it was still damp. 

So I held back with another seed until I could get the bad boy installed as I was worried that the 6 inch I was making do with wasn't man enough. 

large.20180604_132047.jpg

There is the 6 inch ruck slung out of the room. 

large.20180604_132104.jpg

In with my 8 inch fan that is massively overkill but has high speed and basically half speed. 

Half speed is more than enough and the airflow is lovey now. 

Plus if needed I can crank her up to full pelt . 

large.20180604_175353.jpg

Fan and filter take up half the length of the room lol. 

large.20180604_175430.jpg

So feeling safe once again I cracked another seed and got the show on the road,

At last ive broke the coco surface. 

large.20180609_112020.jpglarge.20180609_112039.jpg

Im still sussing out the room to be honest . I found this to be a nice spot for young clones and seedlings.

The air intakes is where cool air from the bedroom below is pulled and of course low down there is the furthest away from the 400hps. 

As soon as she is established I will put her up on the same level as the other plants right next to the bulb. 

large.20180609_112108.jpg

I have more pics to come a week later , as soon as ive uploaded them.

Not much difference to be fair but the ball is now rolling on Bubbas Gift.

Let the noodle fun commence. 

ZZ

• Like 6

7 days later and not much change as she puts her tap root down .

large.20180616_165555.jpg

Not much of a stretch to her compared to other seedlings ive got on the go. 

large.20180616_165606.jpg

Her stem is not skinny either and she is holding herself up nicely as she puts out her first set of proper leaves. 

large.20180616_142530.jpg

I get the early feeling that she is gonna be a short little girl , hopefully. 

large.20180616_142500.jpg

here is where I left her for a day or so until I re jigged my upper trays so there is no pooling and the excess runs away properly so I don't waterlog them. But you see what I mean about the nice squatt seedling of Bubbas Gift Compared to my other ones, floppy seedlings . 

large.20180616_142332.jpg

More from My Pot Noodle Bubba in a week. 

over and out 

zz

• Like 5

Oi oi savaloys

so weekly pot noodle time . 

here she was a day after last weeks update as I was intending on taking a picture a day 

large.20180618_131822.jpg

Of course Mondays picture was the last one I managed lol as my timings were shit and I kept getting up there when the hps was on. 

large.20180618_131857.jpg

Here she is 5 days later. 

large.20180623_160135.jpg

Not an amazing amount of growth but im very happy she has stayed nice and compact I intend to try and do her in my usual Supercropped , vertical style. 

large.20180623_160138.jpg

I will give her a week and begin pinching that main stem . 

large.20180623_160146.jpg

Her tap root has hit the bottom and is a few mils out of the drainage holes. 

large.20180623_161628.jpg

Im sure now she has put her feet down her growth will speed up this coming week. 

large.20180623_161638.jpg

I like to see a nice fat stem on a seedling and even with the fan blowing on her she is sturdy as fuck .

Im intending to veg her in this room for 7 weeks. 

I know it sounds a bit mad but I will be bottom feeding and even if rootbound im sure the roots will be able to feed. 

Plus I have an inch of space I can top up the bottom with coco a few times to try and give the roots a little space boost. 

She will be a little bush in 7 weeks time I think . 

should be interesting lol

zz

• Like 5

Alright brother, I've only just noticed your thread here. I'm pretty sure you've put it in the wrong section (hence why @HSO-Mark hasn't seen it). It needs to be in the HSO section. Mark's made a 'Pot Noodle Challenge' section just for us.

Here it is.... wouldn't want your entry to be missed and miss out on a potential prize.

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/285-humboldt-seed-organisations-2018-pot-noodle-challenge/

Cheers mate

What a bloody stupid stoner I am lol.

I saw pot noodle competition and wallop . 

I better see about getting it moved to the right bloody forum 

Thanks again cos I had no idea 

zz

PS,  @HSO-Mark do you have the power to move this thread into the right place mate? 

ole ZZ was smoking too much weed obviously lol

Edited by zztopbudz
spelling
  • Like 1

@Joolz  I see you are on line mate and im not sure if a message will be the best way of getting your attention so I'm trying the @ function lol.

You see I have put this thread in a pot noodle competition , not realising there was another one back in 2015. 

Could you please move it to the Humboldt seeds pot noodle section mate.

many thanks

zz

• Like 2

As if by magic my little thread has been moved to the right section.

Cheers @Joolz my friend , many thanks. 

Zz is in the house :smokin:

3 week update is imminent .

Cheers

zz

Edited by zztopbudz
Cocked up the @
  • Like 3

Oi oi savaloys. 

One 3 week update , in the right section as well lol.

She is doing well and starting to chuck out them fat ole leaves. 

large.20180630_084925.jpg

Where I have her situated she is being bottom fed when the other plants are fed she sits in a bit where the water pools until it runs off. 

perfect for me as its minimal work and I havnt really got to worry about her drying out. 

large.20180630_084943.jpg

This heatwave and ive had temps around 82 to 84 at the level of the pot noodle. 

She gets quite a blast from the fan when it comes on every half hour as well. 

large.20180630_084953.jpg

Still relatively short and her stem is getting fatter. 

I was gonna give her the supercropping treatment as is my way in my room with my style of growing .

But I have now decided as I doubt she will get massively tall to leave her alone and let her grow naturally.

Even if she grows into one main cola im not bothered as she wont interfere with my other plants. 

large.20180630_085008.jpg

She is definitely well out of the starter blocks 

Till next week 

zz

• Like 7

On 26/06/2018 at 1:19 AM, SevernValleySavant said:

Alright brother, I've only just noticed your thread here. I'm pretty sure you've put it in the wrong section (hence why @HSO-Mark hasn't seen it). It needs to be in the HSO section. Mark's made a 'Pot Noodle Challenge' section just for us.

Here it is.... wouldn't want your entry to be missed and miss out on a potential prize.

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/285-humboldt-seed-organisations-2018-pot-noodle-challenge/

I've just been going though wondering how I had missed this lol

Not sure where it was started bit it is now in the correct section and @zztopbudz bubbas gift vertical pot noodle adventure is up and running :yep:

Good luck my friend. I have a feeling this style of pot, strain selection and environmental conditions will be perfect for this grow ;)

Let's see what you can do :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark...

• Like 2