To top or not to top Cheese auto xxl

BeardedBeardiae

On 16/07/2018 at 4:48 PM, Beardedbadger said:

She's looking good.I guess they take a bit longer outdoors but when do you expect her to be done?

Correct mate :yep:

With autos outdoors we have seen anywhere from 10-25% longer to finish compared to if grown in an indoor environment  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

@colboyxx Some nice little nuggets forming and dusted in trichomes :yep: just what we like to see ;)

What day are you on brother, around the 65 day mark?

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

@colboyxx imo your looking at a 90 day finish brother. Would you agree? 2 more weeks should see this lady finished, down and drying :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Hi everyone, hope everything's good for you all, quick update on the cheese, she's getting 1ml grow + 3ml bloom + 3ml top max, I think she's got another week in her yet, just starting to see amber so carry on for another week, anyone think different let me know please, here's some pics for you.

Lovely and frosty too,

large.IMG_1291.jpglarge.IMG_1291.jpglarge.IMG_1291.jpglarge.IMG_1291.jpg

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark and morning to all, had another look at the cheese this morning and there's quite a lot of amber tricomes on her so I chopped her and hung her, I will let you know how she does from here on in, big, big, thanks to @Dinafem-Mark for all you've done and thanks all for looking in on how she's been going, mark you really are an ambassador for dinafem mate, you do a great job.

• Like 2

On 08/08/2018 at 9:02 AM, colboyxx said:

@Dinafem-Mark and morning to all, had another look at the cheese this morning and there's quite a lot of amber tricomes on her so I chopped her and hung her, I will let you know how she does from here on in, big, big, thanks to @Dinafem-Mark for all you've done and thanks all for looking in on how she's been going, mark you really are an ambassador for dinafem mate, you do a great job.

It has been my pleasure mate and a grow I've thoroughly enjoyed watching unfold :yep:

Nice to read she is now down and drying. When the time comes you'll have to drop back in with a final weigh in and your thoughts on the end product when fully dry and cured of course  :bong:

@colboyxx Thanks for the diary mate and enjoy that dank cheesey goodness  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1