To top or not to top Cheese auto xxl

BeardedBeardiae

Got a dinafem cheese xxl auto thats two weeks old and going well, but want to know if i this stain responds to topping in order to maximise the harvest. I have no probs with height so only will do this if it will increase yeilds.

• Like 1

On 26/04/2018 at 2:59 PM, Beardedbadger said:

Got a dinafem cheese xxl auto thats two weeks old and going well, but want to know if i this stain responds to topping in order to maximise the harvest. I have no probs with height so only will do this if it will increase yeilds.

Personally with cheese I like to grow them natural. No topping but implementing low stress training to maximise bud site exposure  :bong:

Have you though about documenting your Dinafem adventure on UK420? 

All the best 

Mark...

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

Thanks Mark, i will leave her natural then apart from a bit of lst. She is going to be big and is growing about an inch per day,  already the same height as the lowryder thats been vegging for 3 months. 

I havnt sussed how to create albums etc to do any documenting,  may do in the future though.

• Like 1

@Beardedbadger If you do figure out the picture issye that would make things a lot easier and we would love to see how this grow progresses  :yep:

Autos have come a long was since the original lowryder. I think you'll be impressed  and pleased with the way autoflowering strains have progressed  :)

Cheese xxl will grow perfect with slight lst :bong:

Best wishes 

Mark..

Ok @Dinafem-Mark I will make it my main mission of the weekend to get some pics up. What is the max size of pics on here?

The 2 lowryders that stayed as autos were very nice, and the test bud from the one that reverted to photoperiod was also very nice. So it will be interesting to see how the cheese compares. I am sure she will be lovely, very smelly already and just started pushing out pistols so maybe nearly 4weeks old. I forgot to note the day of germination.

Schoolboy error. 

• Like 1

So i have compressed the images to under 750kb. I've created a gallery and got to the last step of the upload process but the saving bar just doesn't move. Ive waited 10mins but nowt.:wallbash:

• Like 1

On 05/05/2018 at 4:32 PM, Beardedbadger said:

Is it cos im new to the site?

Nope, you can post pics from day 1.

Give it another go... 

• Like 1

I have tried with a few different file compressors but didn't make any difference.  

There is a point in the process that asks you to drag and drop the uploaded files, but with an android phone there is no (that i know of)way to drag n drop. This would explain why at the last stage the save bar does not move.

I am more than happy to belive its my crap cpu skills but dont think it is.

The cheese is head high now and am running out of room as the lowryder hasn't quite finished. I started it too early.

• Like 2

The way I do it is send to myself in facebook messenger mobile to then login on desktop right click copy image then paste onto the reply box I know it's not ideal but saves hassle uploading 

• Like 1

On 11/05/2018 at 4:45 PM, Beardedbadger said:

I have tried with a few different file compressors but didn't make any difference.  

There is a point in the process that asks you to drag and drop the uploaded files, but with an android phone there is no (that i know of)way to drag n drop. This would explain why at the last stage the save bar does not move.

The cheese is head high now and am running out of room as the lowryder hasn't quite finished. I started it too early.

I don't have any issues from my android device mate.

I do have to go into desktop mode though as I can't see the create tab in mobile.

Let me see if I can drop you a pm then I'll upload for you my friend  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

Thanks Dinafem-Mark. 

The room needs pimping up i feel, I really need to get some mylar or reflective paint. 

The cheese is smellier than the LR now.  

• Like 2

On 11/05/2018 at 4:45 PM, Beardedbadger said:

All of my image editing, uploads and posts are made from my android mobile. It's very rare that I use a desktop these days. 

If your still having problems, when you get to 50 posts, pm me and I'll see if I can walk you thru it :yep:

• Like 2