To top or not to top Cheese auto xxl

BeardedBeardiae

20 hours ago, colboyxx said:

Yeh she seems to look a lot better, I'll keep her going and see where we go, 

You've done a great job pulling her back and now she looks in great shape :yep:

From the pictures I can only see leaves with 1-3-5 fingered leaves, which in itself is weird. Have you seen any 7-9-11 fingered leaves showing up?

Great recovery and thank you for keeping this girl around. 

Now she's looking much healthier let's see what she can do :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Hi mark, thanks for looking in buddy, no 7-9-11 fingers mate, think 5 is the most I've seen, I'll keep an eye out as we go and I'll update every week for you, must apologise if I'm jacking someone's post here too, hopefully your all interested too, speak soon guys.

• Like 2

On 05/07/2018 at 3:31 PM, colboyxx said:

Hi mark, thanks for looking in buddy, no 7-9-11 fingers mate, think 5 is the most I've seen, I'll keep an eye out as we go and I'll update every week for you, must apologise if I'm jacking someone's post here too, hopefully your all interested too, speak soon guys.

I'm sure the op @Beardedbadger Will not be offended  :yep:

Please keep us posted mate. Very strange that no 7-9-11 fingered leaves have not shown up, very strange indeed.

Thanks brother  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Ah OP is me, original poster. :clapping:

I really want to see how @colboyxx gets on. So am more than happy to have the thread added to. 

Hope all this sun has helped the cheese mature :yinyang:

• Like 3

Hi all, here's an update on the cheese, she's seems to becoming along nicely, 2ml grow per litre every 3 days 5 litre pot, hope that's ok, here's some pics for you, let me know what ya think,

large.IMG_1170.JPGlarge.IMG_1167.JPGlarge.IMG_1140.JPG

• Like 2

Quick update for you guys, just upped the grow to 2ml and 2ml bloom and tying down this week, enjoy 

large.IMG_1190.JPGlarge.IMG_1191.JPGlarge.IMG_1189.JPGlarge.IMG_1185.JPGlarge.IMG_1184.JPGlarge.IMG_1183.JPG

• Like 2

She's looking good.I guess they take a bit longer outdoors but when do you expect her to be done?

• Like 2

Hi guys, update on the mad cheese plant, she's getting 2ml grow and 1ml bloom at the moment about every 3 days, coming on ok I think,

enjoy guys,

large.IMG_1190.JPGlarge.IMG_1189.JPGlarge.IMG_1185.JPGlarge.IMG_1184.JPGlarge.IMG_1183.JPG

• Like 1