To top or not to top Cheese auto xxl

BeardedBeardiae

I've just fired the boss who is also our head breeder and creator of cheese xxl auto so if anyone knows the traits of this plant it will be the boss :yep:

Just waiting on that reply then I'll get the answer and hopefully the solution posted here  ;)

Sorry about the delay mate. This time of year the team is scattered all over the world tending to different projects but I will get a reply :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

Ok mark thanks buddy, do you think I should pull the grow mate? Here's the latest update mate, every bit of growth since topping is affected, 

large.IMG_1524.JPGlarge.IMG_1526.JPGlarge.IMG_1527.JPGlarge.IMG_1528.JPGlarge.IMG_1529.JPG

hope it helps mate, cheers

• Like 1

On 20/06/2018 at 8:04 PM, colboyxx said:

Ok mark thanks buddy, do you think I should pull the grow mate? Here's the latest update mate, every bit of growth since topping is affected, 

large.IMG_1524.JPGlarge.IMG_1526.JPGlarge.IMG_1527.JPGlarge.IMG_1528.JPGlarge.IMG_1529.JPG

hope it helps mate, cheers

One side of me says yes pull it as it does look like she is mutating but then again I can see some normal growth.

This has had 5 of the best breeders I know scratching there heads as we do see mutants but this is always displayed from germination. 

Personally I would cut it down and start again and if course I'll supply the seeds for your next run :bong:

Sorry mate :(

All the best 

Mark..

E2a- If you have the room could you let this play out whilst still growing as I'm very curious as to what this will turn out like? 

• Like 1

Ok mate yes corse I'll carry it on and update you as we go, and I'll pm you my details  for next run mate, cheers mark 

• Like 1

On 22/06/2018 at 8:02 PM, colboyxx said:

Ok mate yes corse I'll carry it on and update you as we go, and I'll pm you my details  for next run mate, cheers mark 

No problem brother  :yep:

I'll look out for that pm  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

She got the chop on Saturday, didn't take long to trim but still got a j's worth from scissors and fingers. 

Very tasty. No test buds were taken so will update with a smoke report when its ready, smelling good though.

I have a 62%boveda pack and was wondering if I should use it as soon as it goes in the tub?

Thanks for all the support @Dinafem-Mark

Only one bud pic in focus sorry.large.20180623_182853_HDR.jpglarge.15298350596170.jpg

• Like 3

Here's an update on the cheese xxl, I've trimmed it and done a bit of lst, that's it here she is today,

large.IMG_1555.jpglarge.IMG_1555.jpglarge.IMG_1555.jpglarge.IMG_1555.jpglarge.IMG_1555.jpglarge.IMG_1555.jpg

• Like 2

Is it me or does the new growth look like it is going back to a more normal structure? 

Nice job on the training and thank you for keeping her around. I think she's going to surprise us :yep:

With boveda pack. 

I dry over 7-10 day when my bud snaps from the stems then into a big plastic tub for 3-5 days turning daily with the top on.

After this When it gets Jared I add 2 x 8g 62% pack to each jar which hold on average 56g of flower :)

Hope that helps my friend  :)

Keep us posted on the cheese xxl auto. She looks back on track to me ;)

All the best 

Mark...

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

In retrospect this plant was a bit to tall for my space and had to endure a fair bit of abusive training, some temps briefly hitting 36 for short periods for one week 1/2 way through, and an uneducated feeding regime but still performed. 6oz 18g dry.

The smoke is nice. General cheesy smell. A little plain on the inhale but very nice and hashy on the exhale.

Smoked it back to back with some commercial 'cheese' and although the commercial stuff had more smell overall and was slightly sweeter, the overall smoke and high was better, and will definitely improve the longer i cure it.

Certainly not a couch lock high, find it very uppy and helps me concentrate. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Beardedbadger said:

6oz 18g dry.

That's a fantastic result mate :yep:

Let her cure and that potency will creep in :)

Sounds like she performed well even under high temps and nutrient issues :yep:

Enjoy that Dinafem goodness my friend  :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

By the look in the bottom of the tub i was thinking maybe 4oz but the nugs are solid and dense.

Should keep me goin for ages :skin_up:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Beardedbadger said:

By the look in the bottom of the tub i was thinking maybe 4oz but the nugs are solid and dense.

Should keep me goin for ages :skin_up:

That's what we like to hear  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1