Auto WW - critical+2.0

BLhaze

1 week today out in the greenhouse and looking very healthy! One is showing pistols, one is not... The inevitable may of happene with the autos... Triggered flowering with being in starter pots to long + late transplant... Time will tell.. One thing i remember from last year though is that some shown their pistols but still stayed in veg a very long time.. Hoping this is the case :yinyang:

critical+2.0 is going out tomorrow.

large.20180522_175250.jpglarge.20180522_175137.jpglarge.5b048dcd57fa7_image1.jpg

• Like 4

One thing to also remember with autos and outdoors is they can take 10-25% longer to totally complete the cycle  :)

So if indoors the time would be 70 days outdoor this could be extended to 77-85 days :yep:

Worth keeping in mind my friend  ;)

Looking nice at this early stage. Let's see what they can do now they have started the bloom phase  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• 4 weeks later...

Heres my long over due update! everythings looking real good to say the start they had .. Both WW are in flowering and the critical+ 2.0 is just settling into her new home :yinyang:

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

large.image.jpeg

Appologies to the breeders for the lack of updates and content... Things should be back in full swing now :yinyang:

Edited by BLhaze
  • Like 5

On 21/06/2018 at 2:03 PM, BLhaze said:

Appologies to the breeders for the lack of updates and content... Things should be back in full swing now :yinyang:

No apologies needed my friend and great to see you back on track  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• 3 weeks later...

Here we are then, i did intend on updating last week with images but with a long story short all the pictures i took are gone... (transferred then immediately deleted and the transfer failed :thumbdown:) so heres the next update! 

apologies for the camera quality the focus was all over the place.. couldnt see my screen from the sun glare.

Critical +2.0 large.IMAG0111.jpg

shes around 3ft tall, stunted from being root bound early days.. just starting to take off.. 

White widow auto .1 (slight runt)

large.IMAG0192.jpg

large.IMAG0152.jpglarge.IMAG0141.jpg

she was taken down 2 days from these pictured and drying nicely :) 

White widow Auto .2

large.IMAG0193.jpglarge.IMAG0194.jpg

this one is going to pack some weight on.. added some extra calcified seaweed along with other organic ferts to help with its deficiency.. i have good hopes for this one! 

until next time :skin_up:

• Like 4

Alright there @BLhaze

All looking good in here mate :yep: 

Your ww looks to have produced some nice bud :skin_up:

Look forward to hearing your thoughts of the taste and effectiveness once it’s dried out,

Take it easy.Jj

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Nice job on harvesting your 1st white widow auto of the season and no2 will not be far behind. 

You can see from the "runt" that they will show you when the time is right for harvest as evident in those yellow leaves. This is just the plant using up excess nutrients it has stored up :yep:

How is no2 doing mate? She to had started to "yellow" up but extra feed has been introduced which should help with the end yield as she has more available feed :yep:

Hope all is well? And I'll drop back in on the next auto outdoor update  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@Dinafem-MarkIll be updating later today or tomorrow :yinyang: the last pictures were sparse and quite terrible.. This time i spent abit more time with them, both White Widows are now in jars! And they both look, smell and taste amazing! @Jibba jabba  more to come :skin_up:

p.s im going to flag a pic or two for the COTC :yep: I dont expect to win, just making the short list would be fantastic for a number of reasons.. Outdoor, auto's, Organic etc.. :yinyang: 

• Like 2

Critical + 2.0 hoping she starts to flower in the next couple of weeks.. Nothing to complain about, so far - so good!

large.IMG_6981.jpg

Auto White widow 2... Absolute stunner! I added a concoction or natural ferts to the compost mix at the beggining then some extra calcified seaweed and some guano towards the end.. She turned out perfect! Little to no maintenance..   

large_uk3.jpglarge_uk1.jpg

large_uk.jpg

Both widows are curing away in jars nicely! I imagine if there are no hiccups along the way these widows could produce a very nice yield! 

• Like 8

Some beautiful looking auto white widow buds my friend  :yep:

Critical+ will be entering bloom soon and I'll be watching this flower show ;)

How does the auto white widow smoke my friend or is she still curing @BLhaze?

Thanks for updating your outdoor adventure mate  :bong:

I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..