Auto WW - critical+2.0

BLhaze

Auto White Widow

Ill be wetting these later tonight, the critical will be getting started in another couple of weeks.

thought id best get the diarys started :yinyang:

large.image.jpeg

Looking forward to this year! 

• Like 9

@BLhaze Best of luck this outdoor grow season mate :yep:

We will be along for the ride and watching with interest  :)

This year's going to be a blast  :bong:

Fingers crossed for 100% germination and I'll keep dropping in to see how your 2018 outdoor adventure is going :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark Thanks mate! I cannot wait to see how this season turns out, iv been prepping for it since the end of last! Most of it has been reading and learning :yep: 

Hoping to get through the full season with no bottled nutes.. We will see how far that knowledge gets me :yinyang:

I will be updating tomorrow with the auto WW, 2 popped 2 sprouted :yinyang:

thanks again mate

• Like 3

The two auto WW so far, these two little are little stunners so far! Very fast growth compared to the others.. Looking promising :) 

large.image.jpeg

the critical+ 2.0 will be in the next update :yep:

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

All is looking well in the  brobe (budget wardrobe) :) 

The auto WW will be out into their final pots asap, and in another week or so - so should the critical.. No faults whatsoever with these babies.. Growing fast and looking well :yep:

large.image.jpeg

• Like 6

Everything is progressing st a super pace my friend. 

Nice healthy plants. Clearly cared for and will reward you well :yep:

Thanks for the outdoor update mate. Your in for a terrific season :bong:

Until next time :headbang:

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 2

Thing are starting to get serious now :george: all autos are at the plot! The WW autos are amongst these.. Ill get more specific detailed pics and progress in the next update! Its all abit of a rush atm... 

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

cannot complain at all... The WW are the the most vigorous so far :yep: .. 

• Like 6

Now the real fun can begin :yep:

Best step getting those girls into the ground :bong:

Good luck mate I'll drop back in on the next update  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark all plants will be in pots for me this season due to the ground being impenetrable from all the root systems... Next year one large flower bed will be build :yep: iv left a little room in the pots as i have a very nice pile of well rotted sheep + cow manure for a mulch layer once these babys grow some legs :yinyang:

• Like 2

Looking good mate... Love the plot... Though if we have prolonged hot weather pots may be abit of a ball ache.... But congrats some healthy looking plants:yep:

• Like 2

@MacGanja cheers bud! Yeah i know plot visits might have to be a regular thing.. Although i dont mind doing regular visits just to water, i have plenty of 5ltr bottles and a close by water source :yep: update to come tomorrow.. I have a feeling they may have cooked in the GH, ill find out tomorrow! 

• Like 3

On 15/05/2018 at 9:49 PM, BLhaze said:

@Dinafem-Mark all plants will be in pots for me this season due to the ground being impenetrable from all the root systems... Next year one large flower bed will be build :yep: iv left a little room in the pots as i have a very nice pile of well rotted sheep + cow manure for a mulch layer once these babys grow some legs :yinyang:

Solid plan mate :bong:

If the native soil is not to good best to stay in pots with a selected medium. Maybe do some prep for next season at this plot or is this where you plan on doing a flower bed?

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1