Auto Mix & Surprises.

OldFord

18 minutes ago, vortex said:

looking great there mate ... that blow mind is a stonker  and i bet shes smelling  real sweet too .... 

Thanks,  last years blow mind were nothing like these so it could be either the wife's feed or just a fluke pack of 3 ,  hence the test with the cream mandarin as i have ran that for maybe 4/5yrs now and always get the same look, smell, size and approx weight so time will tell.      The biggest blow mind auto is pungent !!   Sweet, fruity and musky spice when your closer or brush against her.    All you can smell when in the g/h is her :)     hoping she tastes how she smells !  Time will tell.    Not worried how long she takes or what she gives in weight but looking forward to sampling her :) 

Got home after being away for just over a week with work .... and this fuckwit only left the greenhouse closed up :(  

The mohan ram & black cream look like brown candy floss :(      think i saved maybe 1 bud of each ,   the other plants are further behind and think this was my saving grace with not losing all of them !      Never mind,  back to the drawing board.    Glad i have the fems as back up 

• Like 1

So after some efforts to try revive the plants after i left them sealed in a red hot greenhouse for over a week :(       I have lost 2 x Mohn Ram ,  2 x Black Cream and 2 X Blow Mind and 1 x Cream Mandarin -   all maturing plants looked like brown candy floss  & the seedling Cream Mandarin withered up and died.  

I also lost the fem Sugar Black Rose &  Holy Grail 69 ,  leaving me  a Cream Mandarin and a Strawberry Glue for this years fems.   

On a positive note the Blow Minds are getting bigger and look great !!  :)        

I think a saved a few joints of each of the ruined plants above so not a 100% loss.     Anyway onwards and upwards and heres to getting some green in the jars very soon as i reckon i have 3 weeks supply left from last year and then im out :(       Hopefully the big ass Blow Minds will come through for me and fill the jars up.  

Well the bad plants all removed and destroyed,   heres the good ones left from the small greenhouse.  :)       Still a while to go but filling out nicely.  

large_027.JPGlarge_033.JPGlarge_029.JPGlarge_030.JPGlarge_031.JPG

• Like 6

Guys i may have an issue with the Strawberry Glue fem,   it would appear that the top set of leaves share a common leaf and it would seem that there is no further growth coming through ??   Shes only 4" tall and looks like the top has no section there for further growth , its been protected so its not been eaten !    

Never seen anything like it ??    its healthy looking but just cant see how it will grow ?    Any ideas ?    

large_037.JPGlarge_036.JPGlarge_035.JPG

• Like 1

@OldFordI've just had the same thing happen to a Colorado Cookies, it's a bit younger than yours..... Watching :eek:

5 hours ago, uberowl said:

@OldFord weird self topping mutant plant. Might turn into a crazy bush lol

Following

Hopefully they'll turn into something special :clapping:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, uberowl said:

@OldFord weird self topping mutant plant. Might turn into a crazy bush lol

Following

Thanks,   i have no idea but will let it run its course and see what transpires.    Time will tell :) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zibzabs said:

@OldFordI've just had the same thing happen to a Colorado Cookies, it's a bit younger than yours..... Watching :eek:

Hopefully they'll turn into something special :clapping:

With my luck i highly doubt it lol            I will let her run her course and hopefully not need to intervene,  time will tell :) 

• 2 weeks later...

The return home after a long work trip has been a lot more rewarding this time !!    No brown candy floss plants :) 

The larger plants are all Sweet Seeds Auto Blow Minds  -  1 ready to come down this weekend and the others a few weeks away. 

The smaller plants are Sweets Seeds Auto Cream Mandarin  -  my fav auto around by far.   

The 2 headed fem is a freak that did it all by itself and looks to be very healthy -  she is a TH Seeds Strawberry Glue and the seeds was approx 3yrs old :) 

The rose is something the mrs is working on as she breeds lily's and roses and right now the smell is covering the greenhouse until you get within 10ft lol     Inside and around the greenhouse is simply divine with citrus & berry smells and a pungent weed undertone.   

A group shot of the Sweet Seeds family for good measure.       I have 1 more Auto Blow Mind thats very different but im saving the pics to see how she develops.large_013.JPGlarge_015.JPGlarge_016.JPGlarge_017.JPGlarge_018.JPGlarge_018.JPGlarge_019.JPGlarge_028.JPGlarge_005.JPG

• Like 5

3 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

Nice man how's the mutant going?

The mutant as you can see is super green and lush with a pungent fruity berry aroma and just keeps getting fatter :) 

very symmetrical and both sections almost identical,  if shes smells this pungent now i can only imagine whats shes gonna be like in flower !!    

No holding it back and so far i would def run her again but the proof of the pudding will be in months to come.     

large_019.JPG

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

Wow I couldn't recognise her she's come along fast

Believe it or not she is being fed ..... QVC's richard jackson plant food !!     called flower power as was the biggest of all the auto blow minds,   2 feeds per week and not a sign of lacking any nutrients all through the autos lifespan and the mutant looks happy too.   

Obviously there are better and more proprietary feeds out there but im not around to feed them,  they seem happy on the qvc stuff.    see how we progress.  

• Like 1