G_selecta: 707 Headband, Green Crack, Blue Dream, Chemdawg// Fems

39 minutes ago, Cantharellus said:

Looking forward to seeing this.

Thanks mate! Welcome at board! 

As promised here is a pic at their 4th week from germination

IvEDZHbu_o.jpg

G

• Like 3

From what I can see you have one very healthy looking tent :)

Plants look in tip top shape. Growing well at the 4 week mark ;)

This is most definitely going to one fun flower show  :yep:

Thanks for the update mate I'll drop back in on the next  ;)

Until then keep up the great work!

Kind regards  :headbang:

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

Thanks for stopping by Mark! Hope you're doing well now! :rockon:

Going to update now then, got weekly news

Two days ago I transplanted all the ladies on their final 7 litres pot. They really needed it as roots were starting to overgrow the bottom of the pot. 

Here before the transplant

vzKXLrqH_o.jpg

Here Blue Dream roots, others were about the same, little over?! :mmmmmmm:

DcmxWq25_o.jpg

Here after transplant and topping for all of them apart for a Chemdawg that I may leave untrained cause she was very low

hPj4cksO_o.jpg

I am very happy so far with them, healty and nice green, just 2 Chemdawg in the middle have some little sign of interveinal clorosis that I think it might be caused by too long time in small size pot. Hopefully it will just disappear once they get comfortable on their new boots. 

I'll wait few days just to see everyplant clearly restarting their growth, then flowering 'em. Theres a warm hps waiting for them :toldya:

G

• Like 2

Repotting has gone well and by the look of the root structure just in time  :yep:

Lovely looking roots and once established in their new homes we will see some very vigorous growth. The 2 ChemDawg lagging behind now they are potted up and have that extra medium to spread those roots out they will bounce back in no time ;)

Looks like the time is coming to enter bloom ;) let's see what these girls can really do :yep:

Thanks for the update mate I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Flowering time! :yahoo:

SET-UP

#Flowering room

120x240x245

2 x 600w Sunmaster super HPS

2 x 600w dimmable ballasts

2 x air-cooled reflectors Maxibright

2 x Vents 125 (light cooling)

Air out: Vents vk250 1000m3/h

+ Can lite 1000 carbon filter

Air in: Vents vk200 780m3/h

Dehumidifier

Vents

(Plants on this thread are under one of the 2 hps in 120x120cm)

Week 1

That moment finally arrived. Moved to flowering room last saturday 26th. They are now sitting in about 1x1,2m but in few days Im gonna clear some space and they will have their full area 1,2x1,2. Stretching mode is on! Will adjust canopy height cropping those branches gettin higher but not so many cause I wanna try to stress them as less as possible.

T 24-28°C      RU 49-65%

Pic 28/5

DwgKqIOM_o.jpg

Cheers :cheers:

• Like 3

Now that's a great looking flowering tent. Plenty of room to bush out and lots of height to play with :)

A decent amount of light which should be suitable for this size area. A nice set up for air extraction and recirculation with air cooled hoods being used which if set up correctly will help disperse a lot of built up excess heat :)

Bring on the flower show. This is getting very interesting and ready to show the world what they can do  :)

As always thank you for the diary update I'll drop back in in the next :bong:

Until next time  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

Yeah Mark I have got lot of space on height and nice air movement so that these ladies are always enjoyng new fresh air. In summer-time temps will rise a bit as I dont have any air cond but not at point to really worry about.

Week 2

Bad news.. sadly had to move out a line of plants showing male flowers or bananas. To not kill them prematurely I moved them under a cfl in a different room but no risks are allowed this time and do not think to put them back.

Here are some pics of them

mGWgxgt9_o.jpg

edgeogF9_o.jpg

awUgtUTe_o.jpg

CbK7hxoZ_o.jpg
TDRJF5ez_o.jpg

I moved 3 Chemdwag, 1 Headband and 1 Green crack.

Good news is the rest of them got some more space to fatten up their buds and plant number is still ok. Just wanted try more then one CD for pheno comparison, but thats not a prob.

Plants count is now 15:

4 x Blue Dream

1 x Chemdawg

4 x Headband

3 x Green Crack

3 x Blues by Ug in which I found 3/3 females :yep:

nTect99n_o.jpg

9kNW5iXf_o.jpg

Today is ending second week of flowering.

So far, in order by height:

Blue Dream's stretched the most, all 4 the same as they are very similar each other, 2 to 4 branches with long internodal space.

Green Crack's follow BD's trying to reach the roof. lol not much difference so far, we will see later on.

The Chemdawg is a tall one, I like her structure with only 4 big main branches, and just a couple of cuts at the bottom which I took today from every plant.

Headband's found 3 low and 1 higher but it may be cause she is in the corner and possible get lower light. All very similar in foliage, forms and internodal space which is average.

Blues are the lowest, bushy, with lots of lateral growth. Little different each other. Had to rise them with blocks underneath as well as the 3 low HB's.

Thats it for tonight. See ya in the 3rd week lol

G

• Like 2

Another very detailed update. 

Good call on getting those males/potential males out as it could cause serious issues as you know.

Can I ask are those HSO feminized seeds showing those potential male flowers? If so can you drop me a pm as would like to know more :yep:

You've got a great selection and apart from the male plants being discovered everything else sounds to be going well :yep:

Thanks for such a detailed update mate I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Hey Mark How is it going?! :) Thanks for stopping by!

Yeah all HSO plants are feminized.. I'll drop you a pm if you want more info :realcool:

Very happy with the rest of the plants. Stretch is slowing down during 3rd week and flowers are coming out. :hippy:

Will post pics weekly to see differences

All the best

G

• Like 1

Hello growerz!

Hope everyone is having fun and of course smoking lot of weed  :bong:

3rd WEEK

Stretching has kept going through this 3rd week. Chemdawg and Headband's stopped now and started focusing on flower production, along with all Blues. Blue Dream's and Green Crack haven't stopped yet and will keep growing during 4th week due to clear sativa dominance in them. Temps are quite steady around 28ºC apart from when dehumidifier is on, pulling out hot air, which raise them to 29,5ºC. This is not happening often as humidity stays between 45% and 55% and dehum is switching on when it goes over 55%. All the plants are handling it quite well, just showing a bit of edge-curling on leaves, being HB the most pronounced. They are getting watered everyday with 500/600ml per plant, following a 3 days schedule: 1st day FEED/ 2nd day ENZYMES/ 3rd day PLAIN WATER. Feeding now is 3ml/l Bioflores + 4ml/l Bioboost.

Here a couple pics

GmjSlfO9_o.jpg

y1zKkQT8_o.jpg

Also, I did clean the bottom of the plants, pruning all those little bud-shots that will never get a good amount of light. It may need some little more pinching when stretching full stop.

yj3ouGoX_o.jpg

4th WEEK

We just entered 4th week last saturday. Hopefully stretching will be over for all of them at the end of this week. Still low-stress training on top growths of Blue Dream's and Green crack trying to keep an even canopy. I may need to lift up low ones again, thinking about to put a small IKEA table in there, as it can be better than blocks in terms of both stability and air-circulation under the canopy. I've also raised lights because I think plants were starting to burn a lil bit, as well as this allows for a more even light coverage.

Today's canopy pic - Day 23 from switch

2lTIz1tu_o.jpg

- Green Crack

5h4yleLG_o.jpg

This plant is showing a Zinc deficiency and it's not drinking properly as the others. I'm pretty sure the two are related. Just realized today that her pot is so heavier than usual. My diagnosis is that drinking less but receiving the same amount of water, brought this plant in a situation of over-watering that may have caused the deficiency. Does it make sense? I'll go back to the ancient method of weighing pots to see whether each one really need water or not.

Still on stretching phase, I keep tying tops down. 

- 707 Headband

50BzwhzO_o.jpg

aKTNA5VI_o.jpg

agxDpWaj_o.jpg

LnaPjwTa_o.jpg

Ok I may be getting too paranoid after last discoveries lol but looking at the bud on first 2 pics I am wondering if is there any male flower in it. Actually cant recognize them but that top looks really weird. Another option may be heat or light burn as seems this is happening only on this flower that is just in the center under the light. This is why I raised reflectors, to see if that works. @HSO-Mark what ya think about it? 

Apart from that, all of them are doing really well. They stopped their vegetative growth during 3rd week and started a nice bud development. I'd say their stretching time is about 14/18 days, depending on pheno. Only one plant is taller with longer internodal space than the other 3, low and compact, short internodal space which make me already see nice colas coming out of them. 

- Chemdawg

Sorry I forgot to take individual pic. :smokin: Anyway, she is doing her job, no signs of deficiencies so far. Stretching is over and buds are growing thought still on early stages. I will provide a pic as soon as i can.

- Blue Dream 

bLRJIiOT_o.jpg

Still growing on height but slowing down a bit. As I said they're showing sativa dominance with all 4 plants still very similar each other, long thin leaf (old ones really big actually)  as well as long internodal space which make me tying tops down a little longer. 

- Blues (Ugorg)

TguKj5hT_o.jpg

All 3 are doing great so far. Stretch is over. Thick stems, short internodal space and nice bud development is starting here too. Waiting for some nice colas! 

Again a long read, Im sorry but couldt stop my hands writing lol 

Hope you enjoy,

:smoke:

G

• Like 2

Im going to say the issue is heat related mate and now the light has been raised let's hope this sorts this issue out :yep:

The yellowing on the green crack yes, this could be a deficiency and very well could be a Zink deficiency but it looks and sounds more like a nutrient lock out which is preventing the plant from taking up the required feed :

My advice would be to give the plants a good flush, give just water for 5-7 days then start to re introduce your feed back into the regime  :yep: let's see if that helps  :yep:

Apart from those issues things look very well and progressing nicely  ;)

Pm received and will be sorted this week mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 18/6/2018 at 9:02 AM, Dave 420 said:

Looking sound mate good luck with them  :skin_up:

On 18/6/2018 at 0:17 PM, Cantharellus said:

Nice looking setup.

THanks guys! :yinyang:

On 18/6/2018 at 10:28 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Im going to say the issue is heat related mate and now the light has been raised let's hope this sorts this issue out :yep:

The yellowing on the green crack yes, this could be a deficiency and very well could be a Zink deficiency but it looks and sounds more like a nutrient lock out which is preventing the plant from taking up the required feed :

My advice would be to give the plants a good flush, give just water for 5-7 days then start to re introduce your feed back into the regime  :yep: let's see if that helps  :yep:

Apart from those issues things look very well and progressing nicely  ;)

Pm received and will be sorted this week mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Hi Mark! Thanks for your advice. It really helped and the Green Crack is now coming back green. :thumsup: 

Pm received back! Thanks again for your support!:realcool: 

5th WEEK - Day 29th

For this update I took a little videoclip which is always better than pics imho. 

[video on link below]

https://youtu.be/aIjW7Q6ExcU  

Needed to raise lights again due to Blue Dream's trying to reach the roof lol So that I put the light up there.. close to the roof, like americans do! First time i try lights so high and first pro I can see is having the canopy at my neck level so no more back pain. Cons, I needed to put low plants on top of a table to keep an even canopy, at least the best I could.  

After this video was taken yesterday night, this morning a small accident happened. Light has fallen down!:headpain::wallbash: A hook of those light-hangers just opened up... Always looking for positive sides, I got to say I've been lucky because first I was there and I was able to take it up and switch it off before canopy get on fire by the lamp still on. Second, it didn't break itself, neither the exctractor. Third, canopy its not so damaged compared to what it could be! Just one plant broke a big main cola and a couple of smaller ones. No one fully broken!! I can now say they are really strong genetics!:rofl: 

Here's after said fact.. you can see there's just a small gap and I may not loose to much. Now reflectors are supported by inox hooks but I need to get some more asap bcause i feel its too high. Few inches down would be perfect! 

teTYpf1Y_o.jpg

t2Oo2yBu_o.jpg

Lets see them in detail

Green Crack

Its marching again thought bud are still smaller than the others obviously. Her green is coming back. I reintroduced today some nutrients with a bit of bioflores and will see how it react. 

2slqXwla_o.jpg

Chemdawg

XaAGgy7G_o.jpg

Blue Dream

j1gIYELe_o.jpg

707 Headband

vzMZnh0e_o.jpg

Blues (ugorg)

l3VEed5M_o.jpg yxpfzJLF_o.jpg

This is the only one with a main cola broken.. it is half plant now :kwasny:

I see them all of a lighter green at the bottom leaves, think its time to rise feeding up to maximum dose for this 5th week when buds will start to fill up. 

Catch you soon fellas!

Smoke weed everyday :bong:

G

• Like 3