G_selecta: 707 Headband, Green Crack, Blue Dream, Chemdawg// Fems

Hi all

So excited to start my first diary on uk420!

As you can guess from the title, it will be a multi-strain grow cause I love having a good choice when its time to make a zut!:skin_up:

First, I'd like to thank you HSO team! I received this beans as a prize by your website and decided its worth try them all!

Exploring:

5 x 707 Headband

5 x Green Crack

5 x Blue Dream

5 x Chemdawg

The aim is to find a special one, a plant that make your heart beating... in two words.. a keeper!

Lets go

zZiWdojU_o.jpg

Thursday soaking overnight in tap-water, friday 4/20 they went straight into Espresso cups in Canna Bio Terra plus.

3KQ2wPmn_o.jpg

I was surprise seing 707hb's were all sprouted and they cant wait to throw out their heads.

Now just because its not nice to start a diary with no green, here's a shot of my favourite one on last run..

Lemon garlic og #2

jIDSwarP_o.jpg

Keep it green!     :bong:

G

• Like 6

The 707 Headband is a stunning plant to grow, early purple colouring and frosts up really well I found. Nice to chill out with and relaxes the old muscles very quickly.

• Like 3

Firstly welcome to UK420 and the HSO support forum  :yep:

Secondly thank you for selecting our genetics for your first documented UK420 grow :yep: . You have a nice selection to grow which will challenge your skills but rewards will be worth it :)

And finally. We will be along for the ride and watching with interest  :yep:

Best of luck mate and welcome to UK420  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tokenroll said:

The 707 Headband is a stunning plant to grow, early purple colouring and frosts up really well I found. Nice to chill out with and relaxes the old muscles very quickly.

Thanks for the advice brother. Cant wait to see them cracking!

2 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Firstly welcome to UK420 and the HSO support forum  :yep:

Secondly thank you for selecting our genetics for your first documented UK420 grow :yep: . You have a nice selection to grow which will challenge your skills but rewards will be worth it :)

And finally. We will be along for the ride and watching with interest  :yep:

Best of luck mate and welcome to UK420  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Cheers Mark!

Yeah I def love challenges other than easy jobs.

I'll update as soon as theres something to see!

G

• Like 1

Hola people!

Please to see good germination rate as I was expecting. After a couple of days just 2 missing the call! They started stretching a bit inside dome so I removed the top and put em closer to lights. I have weak lights for germ, 3 x 18w tubes, atm cant upgrade. Thats why they'll go very soon to the veg box under MH. I'll show my setup later on!

Here are my little babies :wub:

YLqP2kAn_o.jpg

Red cups for them.. together with some Blues by Ugorg in black.

Keep on growing!

• Like 2

Here again for a quick update.

Past 1st week a seedling didnt make it so I sadly tossed it. The 2 missing didnt show up yet so the final count is the following:

4 x Blue Dream

4 x Chem Dawg

4 x Green Crack

5 x 707 Headband

Here are them

gahDAw3i_o.jpg

Waiting smaller plants to grow a bit and then first transplant to 1liters pot. I will also submerge seedlings in a Neem-solution as I see some weird pest signs on them and I want to get rid of before to move to the veggin box.

Cheers :skin_up:

G

• Like 3

@G_lab Good luck with them. I've grown the green crack, very nice plant sweet mango taste very enjoyable smoke. I'm growing chocolate mint OG just started and Black dog from HSO. Other strains are Peyote critical, Zombie kush, Shiva Skunk, Strawberry Cough, bubbas gift.:haveadab: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dave 420 said:

@G_lab Good luck with them. I've grown the green crack, very nice plant sweet mango taste very enjoyable smoke. I'm growing chocolate mint OG just started and Black dog from HSO. Other strains are Peyote critical, Zombie kush, Shiva Skunk, Strawberry Cough, bubbas gift.:haveadab: 

Cheers mate. This is interesting as I actually love mango! Yum! You will enjoy black dog as well.. its one of my favorite in the garden! :realcool:

10 hours ago, ritch said:

@G_lab good numbers, good luck mate :yep: 

Thanks for stopping and good vibes :bong:

• Like 3

What a nice healthy group of HSO genetics ready to show the world what they can do  :bong:

You've got good germination rates and for this early stage the seedlings are thriving  :bong:

With 4 solid HSO strains this is going to produce a lot of variety both in the growth/development of the plants but also in the end product produced.

They say "variety is the spice of life " come harvest you'll have plenty :bong:

Looking good at this early stage. I would do 5-10 more days in those pot,s then do the transplant to your 1l pots :bong:

A nice detailed update with added pictures just what we like to see :)

Until the next one  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

What a nice healthy group of HSO genetics ready to show the world what they can do  :bong:

You've got good germination rates and for this early stage the seedlings are thriving  :bong:

With 4 solid HSO strains this is going to produce a lot of variety both in the growth/development of the plants but also in the end product produced.

They say "variety is the spice of life " come harvest you'll have plenty :bong:

Looking good at this early stage. I would do 5-10 more days in those pot,s then do the transplant to your 1l pots :bong:

A nice detailed update with added pictures just what we like to see :)

Until the next one  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

Thanks Mark! Yeah I definitely love variety, different strains for different moods! :D

It will be also a nice challenge to keep all the canopy at same level but I can already see lot of fun! 

See ya next week :skin_up:

G

• Like 1

Hello guys,

I moved them under HID lights few days ago to speed up the growth.

Transplanted yesterday to 1 liter pot with  Canna soil Bioterra plus.

Set-up Veg box

90x90x180 D90 tent

400w Philips Hpi-t

Ballast Lumii 400w

Reflector stuco easy cheesy :D

Air out: Vents TT 150 

Air in: passive

Humidifier, vents, thermo, ecc

Temps 18-22°C      RU 70-80%

Stop talking here are them 

WiKcqZWk_o.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic but my phone sometimes fuck it up. lol

Also in my last update I forgot to mention there are 3 Blues from Ugorg on the back-left born few days before the others.

Keep on growin :skin_up:

G

• Like 3

They are definitely going to appreciate that extra medium to spread those roots out  :bong:

Can I ask a couple of questions my friend? 

1- Will the 1l pot be your finishing pots or do you plan on doing another pot up?

2- How long to you plan on vegging for?

3- How many total plants in that area?

I only ask as 20 plants flowering in a dr90 will be crazy  :bong: and to packed in my opinion  :yep:

If this is only the veg tent this will work well and so far things look great  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

• Like 2

Hello @HSO-Mark

Yeah they definitely love those new boots! :D

About your questions:

1) I will get them a trasplant in final 7 litres pot

2) veggin for one more week or so. My plan is to reach about 4 weeks and then straight to flowering room.

3) This is only the veg tent. Flowering area for them is about 120x120x245cm under 600w HPS. I know 20 are many plants, but prefer to plant a bit more and then select the best ones and discard freaky ones. Last couple of runs I had to cull more then a plant for hermie problems and this time I want to be free to do that without losing too much on yield. Also 3 of them are regulars so I may find males as well. :yep:

Hopefully final count will be between 16-20 small plants. 

Will update soon with a pic. So far I am so happy with them! :pugwash:

G

• Like 3