Boom's Jungle playground

Boomslang

21 hours ago, Boomslang said:

Haha tag me, tag moi but don't tag me ankle FFS :rofl:

What HSO strains have you chosen?

Secrets are meant to be just that aren't they? Only share secrets with me :sly:lol.

Went for diesel #2 and trainwreck fems...  

Might be a couple secrets that have to remain as just that your right :yes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amarillo slim said:

Went for diesel #2 and trainwreck fems...  

Might be a couple secrets that have to remain as just that your right :yes:

Were's that emo g of pants pulling down when you need it? :rofl::rofl:

read an article on Leafly about the trainwreck being top smoke - very strong. Giving them the OD treatment? Would be interesting to see how they perform.

• Like 1

Got a couple of pics of DFG and MG

large.5b072937ab099_MIghtyG245.jpglarge.5b0729317227e_DFG245.jpg

They haven't been in the ground for very long but at least they're looking happy enough in their new homes.

Edited by Boomslang
spelling
  • Like 8

they're looking great! and you got labels on yer plants and everything... :notworthy: 

may the sun shine bright and long upon them!

:cheers:

• Like 2

On 24/05/2018 at 11:13 PM, tsk said:

they're looking great! and you got labels on yer plants and everything... :notworthy: 

may the sun shine bright and long upon them!

Cheers mate. Haha labels all the way, just a habit. I'd hate not knowing what plant I've been growing,  ut to be honest I could ditch the labels as I now the like I made them :D

• Like 2

Day 42 for the girls - they have defo caught up on her counterparts. Lower branches have been removed - will probably remove the next one up next visit and let them in peace thereafter. 

DFG

large.5b1673217689b_DFG56.jpg

Mighty gold a tad smaller than DFG

large.5b16732c415e1_MG56.jpg

Very happy with their progression so far.

• Like 7

Been out today to check on the girls. I topped them both as they are over or just about to break the cage line. Gave them some H2O. to give them a bit of a boost in this dry weather.

Sorry for the blur.

large.5b204760137b6_mightygold126.jpg

DFG is defo standing out at the moment. Go girl!!

large.5b20474ef4202_DFG126.jpg

• Like 7

• 5 weeks later...

Quick update. It's been a very dry summer so far and watering has been a challenge to say the least. I have tried to water every week but only a couple of leters per plant. Not enough I'd say. 

The following photographs were taken on Monday 9/7 and both DFG and Mighty G are starting to flower which will make for some early bud. I would have liked them to be bigger but the weather has certainly had an effect on their size. We can't have it all with the uk weather it seems - too wet or too dry (never thought I'd say that!).

large.5b4849c99639a_MG97.jpglarge.5b4849c39a2a7_MG97LST.jpglarge.5b4849bab3bd2_DFG97.jpg 

I did LST them and can't wait to see how they are doing after the bondage on Tuesday. I'll then be off for 3 weeks to BALI :headbang:.  

• Like 9

Time for a quick update before I bugger off for 3 weeks.

DFG and Mighty Gold got a soak today with some bio biz grow. 

I had sprinkled a tiny bit of SOP last time and seen as it hadn't rained it staid on the soil. Was all gone in after the soak though.

Enough chit chat, lets get to the pics - sorry forgot the labels.

Mighty gold

large.5b4e7630b93e1_MightyGold177.jpglarge.5b4e763419fd2_MightyGold177CU.jpg

DFG

large.5b4e762a9c0d6_DFG177.jpglarge.5b4e76230a626_DFG177CU.jpg

Smells are starting to come through nicely. Yum!

• Like 7

its interesting comparing the growth patterns of the mighty gold and the dfg in other grows. yours both seem to be flowering at the same rate. mine the dfg are 2 weeks behind (though you are 5 clicks lower in lat than me...)

both your dfg and your mg seem to have a similar growth structure, similar to my dfg which i call a clawing sructure, like its growing open/grasping handed to the sky. my mg all have this long central bud with i guess a Christmas tree structure? the dfg seem to grow straight up for a bit before bushing out and up... "clawing" for the sky... 

anywho, yer garden is lookin gorgeous. cant wait to see what your greeted with on returning from bali!

safe journeys fella. see you on the other side... 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/18/2018 at 1:07 AM, tsk said:

its interesting comparing the growth patterns of the mighty gold and the dfg in other grows. yours both seem to be flowering at the same rate. mine the dfg are 2 weeks behind (though you are 5 clicks lower in lat than me...)

both your dfg and your mg seem to have a similar growth structure, similar to my dfg which i call a clawing sructure, like its growing open/grasping handed to the sky. my mg all have this long central bud with i guess a Christmas tree structure? the dfg seem to grow straight up for a bit before bushing out and up... "clawing" for the sky... 

anywho, yer garden is lookin gorgeous. cant wait to see what your greeted with on returning from bali!

safe journeys fella. see you on the other side... 

Back from Bali/Lombok... Made it through the earthquake!!:sweaty: What should have a been an incredible holiday turned to be crazy incredible +1 :rofl:

Don't look into my plants too much mate. I top them and train them - I'm a total guerrilla cheat. The only thing worth looking at is flowering start and time I guess. 

I always thought that having 1 big plant that has all it's colas exposed evenly to the same amount of sun is the way forward, and aerating the space between them to avoid mould problems was the idea... but it takes too long and I think this will be the last year I will be doing that... I probably won't be able to help it knowing myself, it seems to work for me.

• Like 2

The girls are looking healthy. I think on hind site I should have left the Mighty Gold untouched maybe. I came back to find a massive hole had been dug out by a rabbit just below the root ball. She doesn't look like she's bothered about it which shows that for a plat that size it's all about the spread of the whole rather than the depth....And that she is a tough resilient plant too maybe.

large.5b73bec7e572e_MightyGold148.jpglarge.5b73becb2cea4_Mightygoldbud148.jpg

• Like 8

DFG smelling lovely and lemony - similar to Serious 6 pink pheno. Is the a possible suspected common ancestor - freezeland??

I have added some SOP to both to see them through to the end. 

large.5b73beb01a143_DFG148.jpglarge.5b73beb381341_DFGbud148.jpg

Edited by Boomslang
  • Like 10