Boom's Jungle playground

Boomslang

15 minutes ago, beezee said:

Make it your home screen ;)

Papa?

Nicole? 

What is that ape doing to this screaming women?

:ouch:

• Like 2

You wanna be slipping those get out of jail cards into your pocket for harvest time backup boom .im putting hotels on all my holes this year so any encroachment is gonna cost ye!

good one on the camera, should be interesting. A few mini IEDs should liven up the movie. 

Your cameras sound very  tempting Panik. Think I’ll be getting one next time I’m in shopping mode.

youtube shooting themselves in the foot there. You could easily get around it for a bit, just call your vid something innocent and start with a minute of seriously tedious footage of some ugly kid on a swing. At least it’d be there for reposting elsewhere.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, beezee said:

Ha ha ha you'd have to make sure the misses doesn't notice :wassnnme:

His missus is already in quite a few of PH’s really  weird ones anyway :scared:

:rofl:

• Like 2

Not much happening here. The plants are at 12/12 at the mo and not growing very fast which was the plan.... But now I will start introducing them to the outdoors as of tomorrow... They should grow a bit quicker then. I'll try and take some pics then.

:hippy:

• Like 1

On 5/2/2018 at 10:08 AM, inaction man said:

You wanna be slipping those get out of jail cards into your pocket for harvest time backup boom .im putting hotels on all my holes this year so any encroachment is gonna cost ye!

good one on the camera, should be interesting. A few mini IEDs should liven up the movie. 

Your cameras sound very  tempting Panik. Think I’ll be getting one next time I’m in shopping mode.

You did have a few hotels last year Mr Man, with local residents making themselves at home. Caught one more rabbit a couple of days ago by the way.

I have had a look at the Lidl's camera.... Seemed fairly rosy from first impression. Tested it in the dark and 2 great big red eyes appeared whilst recording footage. So I will return it. It no longer has the desired stealthiness one would desire. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have planted Mighty gold and DFG in their nice big hole today in plot 2; unfortunately I haven't been able to take pictures as I was rushing like a luny. I will update very soon. 

But here's a pic of the set up 

I have kept all of seedlings in a root trainer at 12/12 and provided all holes with a cage to give them more stability as I am likely to cut away any side branches early up to 1.5 foot in hight so the main stem will be quite long and will need support. That's to avoid bunnies getting to the side branches... Might as well use that energy to grow upwards because they will get to them for sure. 

Soil is loamy and crumbly. 2.5kg Coco brick was added with FBB, Chicken shit, Calcified seaweed. The pot hole has some thatchers organic compost with home compost and perlite @ 30%. I added some beneficial microbes before plant out. 2 hand fulls to get the roots going.

large.5aff4627bc6e2_pothole.jpg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Boomslang said:

I have planted Mighty gold and DFG in their nice big hole today in plot 2; unfortunately I haven't been able to take pictures as I was rushing like a luny. I will update very soon. 

But here's a pic of the set up 

I have kept all of seedlings in a root trainer at 12/12 and provided all holes with a cage to give them more stability as I am likely to cut away any side branches early up to 1.5 foot in hight so the main stem will be quite long and will need support. That's to avoid bunnies getting to the side branches... Might as well use that energy to grow upwards because they will get to them for sure. 

Soil is loamy and crumbly. 2.5kg Coco brick was added with FBB, Chicken shit, Calcified seaweed. The pot hole has some thatchers organic compost with home compost and perlite @ 30%. I added some beneficial microbes before plant out. 2 hand fulls to get the roots going.

large.5aff4627bc6e2_pothole.jpg

I'm confused..  you mention cages and bunnies...  but he pic shows some pig wire that you might use as support,  but a bunny would pass straight though... ?? 

• Like 2

Just now, Amarillo slim said:

I'm confused..  you mention cages and bunnies...  but he pic shows some pig wire that you might use as support,  but a bunny would pass straight though... ?? 

Yes sorry it's lacking a link in the chain. 

This is how it looks but plot next door. That's plot 3 or plot comp. Only comps in there (and female seeds testers). 1 of each.

large.5aff49ec743c7_plot2.jpg

• Like 4

Ah I see,  pig wire then chicken..  thought it must be something like that...  you knowing what rabbits can and can't fit though after all 

• Like 2

On 5/18/2018 at 11:37 PM, Boomslang said:

Got any diaries on the go @Amarillo slim? or comps?

Diaries / comps meaning other people growing my gear?  no,  theres a few people on different forums who are but don't think any here...  That will be next year ;)

I am going to do a little diary here this year though,  just collecting a few pics at the moment,  and then will start the diary off with a neat outdoor germination method ...  Am also going to be revealing some other secrets in there,  as well as a couple plot pics later in the year perhaps :smug:

• Like 2

Didn't mean your gear, others. But hell if you want to run a comp with your gear, keep me in mind next year. 

Well that sounds quite appealing what you've just said and will pull up pew when you get going. Now those little secrets of yours, that is just teasing right there :rofl:.

Let me know when you start it, tag me in or what ever if that's ok. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Boomslang said:

Didn't mean your gear, others. But hell if you want to run a comp with your gear, keep me in mind next year. 

Well that sounds quite appealing what you've just said and will pull up pew when you get going. Now those little secrets of yours, that is just teasing right there :rofl:.

Let me know when you start it, tag me in or what ever if that's ok. 

Ah I see :headpain: well yeah doing my diary thing and will be running two HSO strains in there from hso-mark...  

Only tag I know about is running round a play-ground after someone,  touching them on the shoulder and saying "your it" ...   Turns out you get a tag round your ankle for doing that lol  

You know Ive been contemplating wether some of these secrets shouldn't be told, perhaps revealing too much..?  I might have to think whether or not its the best thing to do :shock:  

And yeah will keep you in mind for next year obviously...  Ive got a few people that i'd like to test drive stuff  :yep:

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 2

On 21/05/2018 at 4:53 PM, Amarillo slim said:

Ah I see :headpain: well yeah doing my diary thing and will be running two HSO strains in there from hso-mark...  

Only tag I know about is running round a play-ground after someone,  touching them on the shoulder and saying "your it" ...   Turns out you get a tag round your ankle for doing that lol  

You know Ive been contemplating wether some of these secrets shouldn't be told, perhaps revealing too much..?  I might have to think whether or not its the best thing to do :shock:  

And yeah will keep you in mind for next year obviously...  Ive got a few people that i'd like to test drive stuff  :yep:

Haha tag me, tag moi but don't tag me ankle FFS :rofl:

What HSO strains have you chosen?

Secrets are meant to be just that aren't they? Only share secrets with me :sly:lol.

• Like 1