Dinafem gorillas

Swgorilla

I'm pulling up a chair mate, looking good & I hope you figure out your mishap. :yinyang:Looking forward to seeing how the Gorillas fair outside, as I'm running that strain indoors so it'd be good to compare :bong:

• Like 1

I leave it open during the day, unless it's blowing a gale or rain or both. It's in a very sunny South position (when there is any sun). My OH is scunnered dragging the pots inside to the conservatory on cold nights and back out in the morning.  The pots are 30 litres!  Luckily enough they were indoors when Storm Hector grabbed the greenhouse and took it for a flight around the house and garden!  It's tied down now to within an inch of its life :D

Yes, this site is a goldmine of information and I'm trawling my way through it bit by bit. Best of luck with your own grow - I'll be checking in to see how you get on :) 

• Like 1

On 20/06/2018 at 11:38 AM, Mcgarret said:

Sub competition within, got to identify which strain is which? :spliff:

lol

All the best 

Mark..

E2a- The slow start could be my fault for not getting the seeds out in time. Sorry mate @Swgorilla :yep:

13 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

lol

All the best 

Mark..

E2a- The slow start could be my fault for not getting the seeds out in time. Sorry mate @Swgorilla :yep:

Wasn't you Mark it was the shipping dept remember lol.

• Like 1

On 26/06/2018 at 8:20 AM, Swgorilla said:

Wasn't you Mark it was the shipping dept remember lol.

Thanks for the understanding mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark..