Dinafem gorillas

Swgorilla

Thanks for running the comp, this is the start of my diary. 

My girls will be started in a mini greenhouse and moved to the plot when they seem ready.  I'm not in a rush to get them there as my other autos will be out of the greenhouse by then. I'm at lat 50 and it'll be a patch in brambles that I've cleared.

Will update with a pic of the plot when I next get down to it and get it finished off :)

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Can't wait mate :bong:

Seeds should arrive soon :)

All the best 

Mark..

Cheers mate, I've been a hassle to you but I appreciate your work and promise to give a decent diary! 

All the best

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@Swgorilla You'll do fine my friend  :yep:

All the best 

Mark.

Will hopefully update this, this week, when the beans come through. 

Cheers

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sorry all,didn't end up getting the seeds until mid may. They were put into root riots in the last week or so of may. I've basically mixed up the plants so not sure which is which but will be going down to the plot tomorrow will get some pics. 

Got 1 that went into hulk mode and got huge compared to the other 3, she's in a 7l bucket with chIcken shit pellets. You'll see what I mean when I upload the pics, were all germed at same time, she went into a 7l bucket when another 1went into the ground and that really hasnt done much.

Will update tomorrow night :smokin:

Edited by Swgorilla
Knob
  • Like 3

On 20/06/2018 at 11:45 AM, Rampa Green said:

Good diary

lol

Oh mate I know hahaha. I did go down but forgot me phone, will update tonight I promise! 

• Like 1

So yeah,

My seeds of choice were White Widow Auto & Kush n Cheese auto. They were started around the last week of may. I have 2 of each seed going but forgot which was was as above. The one that's flying along is in the last 2 pics, has a weird structure of stem but nothing to worry about by looks of things. 

Screenshot_2018_06_22_20_11_30.png
Screenshot_2018_06_22_20_11_25.png
Screenshot_2018_06_22_20_11_15.png
Screenshot_2018_06_22_20_11_09.png
Screenshot_2018_06_22_20_11_01.png

Cheers 

• Like 4

large.ww2018.jpegI have 3 White Widows on the go outside in a small plastic greenhouse, germinated on the 23rd May. The first and last of your pictures look like mine :)  I'll post a pic when I figure out how.  This is my first time ever growing and I'm happy to see yours - I thought mine were too 'leggy' looking, but maybe they're grand?  It's a steep enough learning curve ...

Edited by Greannmhar
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Greannmhar said:

large.ww2018.jpegI have 3 White Widows on the go outside in a small plastic greenhouse, germinated on the 23rd May. The first and last of your pictures look like mine :)  I'll post a pic when I figure out how.  This is my first time ever growing and I'm happy to see yours - I thought mine were too 'leggy' looking, but maybe they're grand?  It's a steep enough learning curve ...

Looking good mate, if that mini greenhouse is from argos I had same one. Doesn't let much light through though I'd get em out in the day if you can. Certainly is a learning curve but this is a great site to be learning on, a lot of good helpful people currently and a shed load of information from the past. A gold mine I'd day!

Happy growing mucka 

• Like 2