Beginers Guerrilla Guide 101 (seed to weed)

panik

21 hours ago, panik said:

Shouldn't need a fan mate , grow them until they are 6-8 inches tall with few sets good leaves ,.. :yep: 

Next question then how long does it take roughly to get to 6/8 inch 

going on your guide of roughly 36 pots to the box  (my pots arriveing Monday so will see how many I can get it)  looks like I will need to do 2 waves  possibly 3 depending on how many pots I can fit in my box  

just trying to work out the time scale 

also would you do autos first 

or photo/ semi auto ?

sorry about hounding you  but piss poor planning = piss poor performance 

Edited by Rufas
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving.   All the right info in one place.  I'm not sure I have the skills to wire up a box but I see Ikea sell led germination boxes and miraclegro  too.  Would these be any good if I don't have to worry about stealth at home so much?

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, starfish said:

Any advice on amending soil etc iv messaged you pal 

Some soils don't need amending if you find the right spot , but if you are look into osmocote, chicken pellets, fish blood an bones, bone meal, coco, an perlite, etc they can all be added to amend soil into better growing conditions :yep: 

• Like 3

• 8 months later...
On 20/04/2018 at 10:33 AM, panik said:

we use Jiffy Peat pots , these are by far the best

What are you using the 8cm jiffy pots? Why don’t they put the litter on there website!! They also don’t sell direct and struggling to find any in Ireland any recommendations on websites?

• 2 years later...