The blue monkey 18

Mr blue

Finally got round to destalking and jarring the big Super#61 today. 180g, or just under 6.5oz  of prime bud off one plant! A new record for me by a long way. I could probably have got a least half as much again if I could have been bothered to trim the smaller bits I chucked in the hash pile.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Mr blue said:

Super#61

They are beasts of a plant,gutted I had them in the plot they where in, wouldn't have lost so much to mould then.

Planted out at about 2 inches high and in two months they where about 8 foot. :yep: 

Everything has had a while curing, so time for the vape report and conclusions

My favourite by far is the Kushty. Lovely solid buds with a lemony/earthy taste and smell. Nice heavy couch lock stone which is just what I like. Definitely be doing this again next year.

Super#61, very tasty, with a much more up stone than the kushty. Huge yield on my biggest one. Solid against mould

DFG. Only ended up with one of these due to slugs. Early finisher, no mould. Nice piney taste in the vape, and plenty strong

Fast Diesel. Again only one early plant  to report on. I fucked up pushing the others as far as possible and lost a load to mould ( in really shitty weather)

Really nice Sativa high and fuelly taste

Gorilla Haze. Really nice up stone and peppery taste.I tend to vape this early in the evening then move on to the kushty later. Had more mould than last season, but we had really shitty weather at just the wrong time

Thanks again for the seeds @panik

• Like 3