To this

Not a speck of mould to be seen, it's all hanging up and smelling lovely

large.ktyclose199.jpg

Kushty in the garden, this is just one head on my kushty monster

large.kty199.jpg

large.s61199.jpg

Super#61 in the greenhouse

• Like 10

Still early to say, but the Super#61 are looking very good. I ended up with 3 girls, 2 in the greenhouse and one in the garden. All 3 have been slightly tricky to photograph due the other plants in the way.

The outside plant is a monster, over 6' despite being tied down,  so long as no disasters happen it should be a massive yield, although it seems slower in flower than the other #61s ( started flowering early but then seemed to slow down. All 3 are crystally and smelling lovely

The Kushty is amazing so far, I really hope I like the smoke as I am going to have shit loads of it in a few weeks time. Judging by the smell I can't see there being a problem.......

Edited by Mr blue
Clarity
  • Like 4

Fuck.....

Got up this morning to see the kushty monster had been blown over in the storm overnight.

Nothing actually broken, but the sheer weight of it made it very hard to prop back up. A few little specks of mould here and there, so I decided to chop the top off to lighten it, and give the rest of the plant a chance to fully finish

The stuff I chopped is pretty fucking frosty, so whatever happens all is not lost

large.kty219.jpglarge.kty2219.jpg

I have probably got a good couple of Oz hanging drying, with at least twice that left on the plant

One upside of the kushty being reduced in size is I could get a decent photo of the big Super#61 @panik

large.s61219.jpglarge.s61a219.jpg

• Like 12

Shitter mate but as said not all’s lost , plus you got an early bit of smoke :yep: 

the kushty and #61 look like they are serving you well so win win ..

• Like 4

Did a bit of chopping today.

Went to my guerilla plot, but was just too late for the kushty and fast diesel there, mould everywhere, I should have taken them on Monday when they looked fine and ready, but I tried to push them a few more days and paid the price. Still, I got plenty of bits to put in the freezer for this year's hash run.

Better news in the garden

I chopped the smallest super#61 in the greenhouse

large.s61279.jpglarge.s61279a.jpg

Smells really nice and lemony, with no mould to be seen. Decent chunky buds too

The big kushty seems to be ok after its storm  damage, and the top buds are done

large.kty279.jpglarge.kty279a.jpg

The top buds are incredible, sticky and absolutely solid. As I got further down the plant, they were less solid, so I have left the bottom half to hopefully fatten up over the next few days

Here is a partially dried bud from the top I had to chop last week

large.kushtybud.jpg

• Like 13

Currently enjoying a sneaky  try of the kushty I chopped early. It's not properly dry yet but it's certainly hitting the spot in my vapcap. Very tasty for a quick dry, and seems pretty strong..... Cheers @panik

• Like 4

Chopped the rest of the kushty at the weekend. As well as lots of nice chunky buds hanging up to dry, I also have a big bag of popcorn in the freezer for hash making

Super#61 today

large.s61410.jpg

Buds are really filling out now, and not a speck of mould to be seen

• Like 8

Found a few seeds as I was sorting through the kushty, the most likely father is super#61, but it could also be a Durban based strain that has a tendency to Hermie a bit. Either way should be some interesting plants for next year

• Like 1

large.kushtystalk.jpg

Kushty stalk. That's a size 12 next to it.

The Super#61 is a lot thicker. Think I might need to sharpen my chainsaw before chop day......

• Like 7

Chopped the big Super#61 today

large.s61910.jpglarge.s61910a.jpglarge.s61910c.jpg

A few more days would have been ideal, but it had to come down today for various reasons.

Lovely solid lemony sticky buds. Pretty much no mould, I think I found 2 tiny specks on the whole plant. Got a big stack of prime drying, plus another bin bag of popcorn and small buds in the freezer for hash. 

Just one Super#61 left in the greenhouse, I'm planning to push that one as long as possible

• Like 5

Few shots of the Super#61 in the greenhouse today

large.s611210b.jpglarge.s611210a.jpglarge.s611210.jpg

Quite a few brown pistils now, but hopefully push it until the middle of next week

• Like 5