Zkittzo & Gorilla Haze - ForrestGreens

ForrestGreens

Gorilla Haze Harvest

As the title reads the gorillas are down, kicking out plenty ambers and im very happy with the bud size so it was time.

large.rps20180712_134556_287.jpg.jpglarge.rps20180712_134621.jpglarge.rps20180712_134636.jpg

Above shows the smallest of the bunch, lots of lovely huge lemony dense boulders, the largest of the bunch was also held the same traits as this one however photos werent avaliable as it was half on the floor from self snapping... anyhow a real lemon dream.

large.rps20180712_134653.jpglarge.rps20180712_134707.jpglarge.rps20180712_134726.jpg

The other type i came across this is the second smallest of the bunch, i could only describe as power, the smells it gives off are just pungent whilst plesant, comparable to a strong stardawg/coffee. Not to worry at all though lovely dense buds not as large as the other type but 100% thicker coating of crystal. Already popped another couple beans, another update to follow with a smoke report :bong:

Keep it green

ForrestGreens

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Finally finished up, everything is down, dry, and tubbed up. Very exciting times! Got a yield of around 13 oz from the gorilla haze, and 7 oz from the zkittzo, should be enough to last me til next year now but we shall see.

zkittzo

large.rps20180801_183153.jpglarge.rps20180801_183212.jpg

This is the knockout smoke of the two in terms of strength and pungency of terps, a mix of super fruity/sour buds of which are all a lovely smoke. In terms of growing i found it to be easier of the two to upset, had lovely structure and node spacing, overall it grew well and produced for me a unique smoke that offered some tastes and smells i havent encountered before. 

gorilla haze

large.rps20180801_183235.jpglarge.rps20180801_183256.jpg

Another lovely smoke, my personal favourite of the two giving me stacks of funky lemony buds, i found it is more of a functional smoke meanwhile being strong, nice heady high for me and super munchies x10. In terms of growing super strong, loved training, and ofc nice fat colas.

@panik cheers again for letting me partake :yep: and nicely done on these strains, looking forward to trying more of your stuff in the near future :bong:

• Like 6

Thank you mate great pictures and quality buds that's what its all about after all , you done a fine job there I hope you enjoy you smoke  for as long as it lasts good on you,.. :yep: 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ok well after plowing through a large amount of gorilla haze in a short amount of time i popped another bean, threw it under the cmh :D did a very short veg, and banged her straight into flower which is doable as the gorillas more then double in size for me after flip haha, anyway ill update with some pics next week, have her down before the comps over as another sneaky back end addition :bong:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well here we are another sneaky addon to finish this diary up! Got a chunky lemon pheno on this one, getting a bit out of control at the minute, finishing up quicker then expected but i believe the cmh has helped that process. Another week or two and she should be coming down :D anyway on with the photos!large.rps20181005_150403.jpglarge.rps20181005_150422.jpglarge.rps20181005_150442.jpglarge.rps20181005_150459.jpglarge.rps20181005_150518.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, panik said:

Hows the smoking going mate all gone yet lol some great pics in here done a great job mate well done,..  :yep: 

Zkittzo is allll gone :smokin: doing my best to get through the gorilla! Hahaha. cheers mate, again thanks for the chance to grow some nice strains and enjoy the nice smokes at the end :skin_up:

• Like 1

large.20181106_224212.jpg

@panik forgot to add this also, irrelevant to the indoor comp but this is an outdoor zkittzo, lovely fade, finished mid oct and was still strong, very small amounts of bud rot, and best of all some nice dense nugs :yep: was very suprised and impressed by this strain outdoors.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ForrestGreens said:

large.20181106_224212.jpg

@panik forgot to add this also, irrelevant to the indoor comp but this is an outdoor zkittzo, lovely fade, finished mid oct and was still strong, very small amounts of bud rot, and best of all some nice dense nugs :yep: was very suprised and impressed by this strain outdoors.

Funny you say that I was litrally just sitting heare thinking Spondy done well with the Dosidos outdoors, the Aliens done exceptionally well with Lemonade og outdoor and you done good with the Zkittzo, I think people should really start trying these Flavoursome strains outdoor next season, they seem to be winners,.. :yep: 

• Like 1

Agreed, the tasty flavours are gonna take over next years outdoor season. I know they will for me atleast. Late april/early may i believe @panik

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ForrestGreens said:

Agreed, the tasty flavours are gonna take over next years outdoor season. I know they will for me atleast. Late april/early may i believe @panik

Nice mate :yep: I look forward to it..