Confessions of a Perpvert - Purps #1

golf.007

Good call on harvesting brother. With the heat wave I'm seeing so many crops lost to the dreaded budrot  :(

You made the right call by dropping the crop. I must say you really did get some beautiful colours and I'm very confident you'll love the end product when they are fully dry and cured of course  :yep:

You'll have to drop back in with a dry weigh in and some dry bud shots would be fantastic  :headbang:

Thanks for the diary you perpvert and enjoy that purple goodness lol

All the best 

Mark..

E2a- 9k posts :yep:

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

@samhighthanks buddy,

just got back from holiday to find the jars smelling gorgeous, very pleased with how these have turned out and they are full of flavour in the vape.  The aroma is all berry on two with the third having more of a lemon kick going on.

best flavour, hardest nug, my favourite plant so far.

large.IMG_3074.JPG

biggest resin heads most cutting smell. Very similar to the first plant but not as dense with a bit more sugar leaf.

large.IMG_3075.JPG

Small firm nugs of lemon with purple hints.

large.IMG_3077.JPG

Big thanks as always

to @Dinafem-Markfor the opportunity to run them,

atb

Edited by golf.007
  • Like 8

Beutiful bud shots. Awesome frosting and sounds like you’re impressed with the smoke.

Great work on the grow pal.

• Like 3

Very nice nug dude, the berry flavours sound lovely, it’s now time for you to enjoy the fruits of your labour.

• Like 2

@Rick Grimes thanks buddy and yes I am very impressed with the smoke, dinafem have done a great job with the strength/potency as I normally find plants that have purple flowers lack something in the hit department but this gets me very high and for quite a while.

@Smokebelchthanks man, I'm sure you will like the flavour in the vape when yours are done it really is a tasty one.

thanks for dropping in guys

atb

• Like 4

@golf.007 You are more than welcome my friend  :yep:

A great diary with some stunning end product, how could we ask for more  :yep:

Enjoy brother  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1