Confessions of a Perpvert - Purps #1

golf.007

@golf.007 Nice to see the ladies settled in to there new homes and are now getting ready for the flower show  :yep:

Go to signs of any deficiency, lovely dark green and look in splendid shape :bong:

Bring on the flower show  :yep:

Thanks for the diary update mate Things a are looking great and I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Stunning looking plants sir !   quite envious :)       What lighting have they been under ?       Always curious as i can only use the great big light bulb in the sky and they never stay that short or nodes so tight.     

• Like 3

Looking great mate and ready to go into bloom :yep:

So glad you are happy so far and your going to be even more pleased when you hit full on bloom mode  ;)

Get ready as the real fun is about to begin  ;)

Another nice update  :) Thanks mate :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Day 15 and the plants are doing great. They have all stretched at different rates with one now 3 times the size of the smallest and the other in between those two.

They all seem to have transitioned into flowering very quickly and look to have finished stretching already.

large.IMG_2832.JPG

atb

• Like 5

@golf.007 Looking good dude, my 2 Purps#1 are the same as yours, one is out growing the other massively and is twice the size.

Good luck with the rest of flowering dude.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

@Smokebelch, thanks for popping in buddy I hope your good.

My anxiety has been real bad again lately but think I'm about through it now and feel a lot better.

The plants have done good considering the run off tray has twice due to laziness filled to the point the plants were soaking it up.

They have been on 4 feeds a day and seemed to enjoy them.

a few pics at day 42.

this plant is rock hard and the foliage is going purple.

large.IMG_4620.JPG

This one was super cropped because she really went for it in veg, she continues to go for it in flower with cone shaped buds.

This is the most frosty out the three so far and looks the most mature, crazy thick stem on this one.

large.IMG_4621.JPG

This plant is showing bits of purple in its bud tips and again has the cone shaped bud going on, each bud like a little Christmas tree.

large.IMG_4622.JPG

They have a few more days of feed in the tank then I'm thinking of running a two week flush as they all seem a bit green.

Im getting sweets and strawberries in the aroma department, every time I smell the big one I catch myself muttering obscenities on the exhale, really loving the smell on these.

I will get some more pics up when the lights come on.

atb

• Like 7

2 hours ago, golf.007 said:

every time I smell the big one I catch myself muttering obscenities on the exhale, really loving the smell on these.

:rofl::rofl:

Thats great, certainly got some purple going on there, looks diffrent from the ones I have on the go, I’ll go and get some pics shortly too:skin_up:

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

@Jibba jabba, yes buddy just starting to see them purp up now but I think one will go full on purple.

A few more pics on the first day of plain water.

large.IMG_4758.JPG

large.IMG_4757.JPG

large.IMG_4755.JPG

large.IMG_4756.JPG

atb.

• Like 4

great work going on golf those girls looking frosty and colorful. cant wait till you and jibba finish these to get you  guys opinion after a taste test.

:smokin:  sam

• Like 4

@samhigh thanks buddy, if they taste anything like they smell I'm in for a treat.

I have decided to chop them down today as I have had little bits of bud rot probably due to the recent warm wet weather.

The smells are very nice with the largest giving off fresh strawberries which I hope is retained when dried.

large.IMG_2974.JPG

large.IMG_2976.JPG

large.IMG_2971.JPG

large.IMG_2975.JPG

large.IMG_2972.JPG

large.IMG_2973.JPG

thanks for taking a look.

atb

• Like 4

happy harvesting brother, great job on the grow they look fabulous. hope that strawberry holds for you.

wheres edward scissor hands when you need him lol

enjoy , dont forget a little smoke report :smokin: :skin_up:

sam

• Like 3