XODUS#1

panik

On 30/05/2021 at 10:26 PM, Tegridy Farms said:

@Dodgee Yeah these are definitely looking look they want another few weeks

Thanks for getting back pal

How did they turn out in the end?

I've got one on the go at the moment, 79 days old 12/12 from seed so no real clue how many weeks into flower so to speak, still a ways to go, she's gunna be frosty girl. 

large.PXL_20210710_145425907_compress68.jpglarge.PXL_20210710_145345518.jpg

large.PXL_20210710_145335766_compress79.jpg

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 5

@MindSoup Looking good fella:yep:

Hopefully she is a really cheesy phenotype you got there.

I got 1 XODUS#1 bean in the fridge, I've bought a few more cheese strains recently, still deciding what ones to use on my next grow as i plan to do one high THC strain and one Low to save me having to keep buying CBD hemp flower online to mix with.

1 hour ago, Military Grade said:

How did they turn out in the end?

Finished trimming it all earlier today, funny enough. It’s been in shoeboxes in a dark tent for weeks....the purkles managed to stop me since it was smokable, really is a cant be fucked sorta weed. Back on topic, had my first real taste of xodus this afternoon, and it’s a nice smoke. There’s definitely a similarity in taste to the original but there’s something amiss. Not quite sure what yet though. Not in a negative way but not quite how I remember it. Probably just variation in phenotype. I grew two and both are pretty identical and pretty similar as to mindsoups. Not overly strong but still a nice smoke.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tegridy Farms said:

Finished trimming it all earlier today, funny enough. It’s been in shoeboxes in a dark tent for weeks....the purkles managed to stop me since it was smokable, really is a cant be fucked sorta weed. Back on topic, had my first real taste of xodus this afternoon, and it’s a nice smoke. There’s definitely a similarity in taste to the original but there’s something amiss. Not quite sure what yet though. Not in a negative way but not quite how I remember it. Probably just variation in phenotype. I grew two and both are pretty identical and pretty similar as to mindsoups. Not overly strong but still a nice smoke.

Nice thanks for the info :yep:

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Little update on the little Xodus#1 she's getting close now. Smell wise she's closer to the real deal than any non exodus cut I've ever come across, not quite as overpowering as I remember, but a good cure could well be all thats missing.

large.PXL_20210810_194849302_compress32.jpglarge.PXL_20210810_194944311_compress50.jpg

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 9

6 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Little update on the little Xodus#1 she's getting close now. Smell wise she's closer to the real deal than any non exodus cut I've ever come across, not quite as overpowering as I remember, but a good cure could well be all thats missing.

large.PXL_20210810_194849302_compress32.jpglarge.PXL_20210810_194944311_compress50.jpg

Looks pretty dam tasty to me :yep:

• Like 5

On 12/08/2021 at 3:16 PM, MindSoup said:

Mouth watering mate.

Lovley looking plants buddy , hope they smoke as good as they look

got 4 in veg and 2 dinafem cheese , Im looking for a cheesy pheno too  .. I do hope one of them comes close..

She's crossed the finish line. Big up @panik and the Real Gorilla crew for some absolutely top shelf genetics, this girl took some abuse and came out shining. Really impressed. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 4

Just now, DeltaMelter said:

@MindSoup Dammit, I almost bought a pack of these, looks champion might have to give them a go (one day)

Do it mate, you won't regret it. 

• 1 year later...