XODUS#1

panik

Xodus#1

Xodus#1 is RGSC take on the infamous Exodus cheese ,Generally known as simply "cheese" or "UK cheese" Exodus Cheese is the original clone-only strain that originated in Southern England sometime during the late 1980s or early 90s. Said to be grown from a packet of Sensi Seeds Skunk#1, it is known for its high yields, potency and distinct, overwhelmingly strong cheese-like odor. Though the identity of the original grower is still debated, at some point in the early 90s the cannabis lifestyle activists based in Luton calling themselves Exodus crew acquired some clones of Cheese and from there it rapidly became one of the most popular and sought after varieties in the UK.

• Indoors and Outdoors
  • Sativa/Indica
  • 50 - 60 Days Flowering
  • Outdoor Mid - End October
  • THC 16%+
  • Photoperiod
  • Feminised
  • Like 4

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

@panik

This is looking like a front runner for my first indoor grow. 

What her effect like and is she a good first timer plant? 

Cheers duderoo

• 3 months later...

I grew out a 3 pack of these and was surprised at how close a resemblance in aroma it was.  All 3 plants were very similar.

The yield was heavier with chunkier fatter buds and like the original you will need support during the flower period as it has that languid floppy stem aspect, the buds are heavier than the stems can really support like..

It was a nice smoke from what I remember, not overly heavy and again like the original tolerance built quickly.

A strain more for flavour/odour/bag appeal than effect imo but that's not meant in a negative way at all.

Yield/taste v.good.

Gets a thumbs up from me :yep:

E2+ I just remembered it was a bit of a mare to trim.  The pic in the op is a very good likeness of the bud the plants I grew produced, that was the only negative, slight pain to trim :yinyang:

Edited by Dodgee
  • Like 8

• 1 month later...
On 11/02/2021 at 7:41 PM, Dodgee said:

It was a nice smoke from what I remember, not overly heavy and again like the original tolerance built quickly.

Interesting you say that my memory of cheese is that if was devastatingly strong, the first time I smoked it i went into work 4 hrs later and my boss noticed immediately, he new I smoked and didn't mind me doing it at work but definitely wasn't impressed at how annihilated I was lol. And try as I might my tolerance never grew for it. Different strains have a different effects non different people I guess. 

I'm currently trying to decide between this and Paradises original cheese IBL. Are they box just selfed exodus cuts? 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

f cheese is that if was devastatingly strong

I also remember it being like that. 

• Like 1

As with all canna it's very subjective isn't it.. 

I always found the kushes that were around at the same time as cheese to be a heavier buzz, K2 as well was heavy for me.

I had a mate back then who smoked exclusively cheese/blue cheese, nothing else, he thought himself a bit of a 'cannaseour' or whatever they call emselves but really he was just a bit of a prick. Smoked 30/40joints a day and prided himself on never getting fucked.. 

I remember making him try a few pulls on some of my very first homegrown, I forget the strain now, critical mass possibly..

Anyway he promptly pulled a full on whitey in the pub beer garden lol

When you smoke something exclusively tolerance builds quickly, it's true of most strains with the occasional rare (imo) exception, then when you toke something different it knocks you sideways. 

But like I first said, it's subjective innit, one man's "grade" is another man's "mersh". 

My kid asked me the other day, "dad, what's the difference between medical weed and weed weed?"

Me: "a fucking label luv :yep:

• Like 11

• 1 month later...

@Dodgee can you remember how long yours took to flower? Mine seem to be taking there time...8 weeks tomorrow, the purkle I flipped at the same time will be ready end of the week, the xodus seems like they want another 2 or 3 weeks. 

All were taken at around 10 weeks iirc

I think I could've gone a bit longer even tbh but all my support was tied up in another tent and these were rapidly going sideways as I recall :yinyang:

• Like 1