Perks 2018 bash with RGSC Affi + Dosidos

perkie_uk101

bloody hell mate ... theres some healthy looking ladies you have there ...  i will be popping out to the guerilla site to check on mine this week ...  and if mine look half as good ..  i will be a happy chappy  

• Like 1

them dosi look ace mate your going to be in for a treat with these

im nearly on week 5 of 12/12 and they smell funky/amazing rock solid buds etc etc...

Day 9 bloom update.

Hey how are we all, hope we all doing diddly well! 

They all had their second water yesturday. First water I feed them 20ml grow/5ml alg.a.mic/10ltr water mixure. 3-4 days later Second water 10ml alg/20ml grow/10ltr water.

I then found ot1 bio biz feed sqedual.

"Once you are on 12/12 start feeding 1 ml of both grow and bloom to a litre of water.

At about week 2 of flowering change the mix to 1 ml grow and 2 ml bloom per litre.

At week 3 [21 days] a one off feed of a heaped table spoon of epsom salts per 10 litres add to that 1 ml of grow and 2 ml of bloom.

Round the 4 week mark, the mix is 1ml gr and 3 ml bl.

Once you start to see browning of pistils change to 2 ml gr and 1 ml bl keep with that till the end.

All you really need is grow and bloom + a little epsom salts."  

Going by his recommendation I will ajust the grow to 1ml/grow 2ml bloom/10-15ml alg. I also forgot to add bio. I will add this too and see how we get on. 

The affi in far right corner is going to be a monster, with some others following suit.

All are Going to get a trim up in day or 2  

Here's a group shot of them. 

large.20180624_225321-800x450.jpg

The bubbas gift in bottom right I was late with feed. Court me off guard that one It's the pot noodle challage. No signs of hairs yet also tho...

Atb Perk

Edited by perkie_uk101
  • Like 1

@vortex thanks for poping in dude and comment. Hope your outdoors getting on well. I still need to update with picture of my lot. Not been back for week or so. 

@monster cannot wait for this. The stem rub seems to to have worn of abit on these So not much smell going on at the minute. Looking forward as we progress futher into flower. 

@doobie01 yes she does look like that and couple of others, that are going to produce some. Looking forward to this. 

Atb perk. 

Edited by perkie_uk101

Day 16 flower update. 

Hey how we all, hope we all well. 

So its been just over 2 weeks since the switch and all is coming along nicely. Trimmed the ladys up on day 11.

Fed them 1ml grow/2ml bloom/1ml alg/ 0.75 silicon per 2ltr water today

unfortunately I cannont upload pictures for some reason?? I will update with pics when successful.

Perk

Edited by perkie_uk101

Here are the picture.

Trimmed half the plant, removing the lower branchs n the bud sites that wasn't showing any hairs. They been super cropped and have all respond well. large.20180701_194159-800x450.jpg

Here's a group shot of the ladys. 

large.20180701_194310-800x450.jpg

Edited by perkie_uk101
  • Like 3

Day 19 flower update. 

How we doing guys.

I am a little upset tonight with my light.

Got in today and noticed that the lights wasn't on. Checked the ballest and it's ticking away. Bloody second bulb that's blown now, due to this dodgy bit of crap I have brought. :thumbdown: edit. It's a lumi black. Not recommended in my opinion. I have had lumi in past that lasted years tho. 

So I have had to put back the cfl as an emergency, till I can get a new ballest and bulb now! Its Looking at 2 days max.

Heres a pick its abit crap but you get the picture lol

Couldn't be bothered to get all the lights down and swap over tonight so I just have it in the corner hanging down. 

large.20180704_200855-800x450.jpg

UntIL next time 

Perk

Edited by perkie_uk101
  • Like 1

On 7/4/2018 at 10:12 PM, monster69 said:

looking ace mate and 2 days wont harm them they are still in the early flowering stage

I got that all sorted yesturday.

One of the dosi #3, she is standing out from the rest with her sticky fruityNess, Smelling aroma. Very nice. :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I'd love to have seen Perkie get this one over the line I've got some affiedaze just started, only the one like. Peace.