Perks 2018 bash with RGSC Affi + Dosidos

perkie_uk101

Day 7 update outdoor seedlings. 

I started with 15 straight in soil. Out of them 10 have grown but i ended up killing one by snapping the stem, 3 just stopped growing  gg1,gg2, gg6 with gg3 just falling apart. . 5 failed to germ. 1 x easy, affi 2, dosi 1, 2, 3,.

I cannont get my head round this. Everyone else has no problems but me.  So only 5 have made it out of 15. 

2x easy x skunk, 1x affi, 2x grrengolds. 

I should of known better based on past results but i just cant see why this happens coz it shouldnt happen. Why does it happen? lol 

When i top the indoor lot, i will make some cuttings with these. using these to make up the numbers for outdoors. 

large.20180428_095745-600x800.jpglarge.20180428_095754-600x800.jpglarge.20180428_095852-600x800.jpg

Edited by perkie_uk101
  • Like 1

Unlucky with the non germers, I think its more successful in the damp tissue method to be honest mate not to say your to blame but next time try that id even soak the seeds you dug up looks like they haven't even popped 

• Like 2

The prop i have is heated so just dont get it why they havnt germed. But i have just put 4 that didnt (Cant find the 5th) into wet towel and put behind the freezer.  Will check in couple of days the non germers. 3x dosi, 1x affi

large.20180428_104350-800x600.jpg9

Edited by perkie_uk101
  • Like 1

loving it :yep:

once the dosidos hit the bigger pots they will explode lol mine have come on leaps n bounds in just a week 

the affi daze i may have to invest in a pack...

i need somebody to give me a kick up the arse to do my update lol @panik

@monster69I was wondering when you were going give us an update dude. I am patently waiting for comparisons. I am in 2 minds if to use old bottle of oldtimers or try biobiz i have new?

@panik i should of known better as of last time but this time things were different. Indoors heated prop!                                                                                   3xdosi (rest of indoor pack) , 1xaffi (rest of indoor) 1 x easy x skunk freebie.  in picture above green golds gg1,gg2,gg6 havnt grown and have stayed the same like this for 3-4days? 

Edit. The only the i can think of that may have caused the green golds ect to stop was the freak hot weather we had. maybe the heat done somthing whilst in the heated prop? Fck knows!

Edited by perkie_uk101

Day 23. Day after pot up. 

All looking healthy and loving life. 

I will do a individual note of all soon. We have a couple of different phenos.

large.20180428_193923-800x600.jpg

Edited by perkie_uk101
  • Like 2

Just checked the non germers and as i thought No good. I squeszed them and it was all mush liquid. I am 100% certain the heat killed them them off. My bad. In the bin they go. Oh well hehe. The missing 4 was exploded in my mouth try to pop. lol but the missing 5 easy x skunk i couldnt find has arisen. large.20180501_105806-600x800.jpg

I have decided i am going to use one of the indoor dosis for outdoor clones. I was only planning of doing 6 indoors anyways. The extra one was only a back up. So all is not lost. 

Little update on the indoor lot. Sorry no pick. Lights are out.

I am battling with temps during the day @ lights out going as low as 15c and no more than 23c lights on.  At the moe these are looking ok apart from one. Affie 4 the bottom leaves slightly folding under. Looks abit like overwatering but the temps being what they are, i am pointing towards that. 

Edited by perkie_uk101
  • Like 2

Day 28.

So iv been battling with temp issues over the last week or so. So iv been trying to get my tent dailed in and i have made some progress. I have manged to get soil temps above 20- 22 lights out, messing about with my heating. lights on temp is around 24c and humidity been around 50-55%  lights out iv been sparying them each day also with some seaweed mix. 

I would just like to say am pretty pleased with myself also at this stage @ keeping regular updates of my grow for myself,  @panikand the rest of uk420 team and members for the wealth of information to help learn and preserve the herb. 

Growing up i was too cool for school as i had an attention span of a 2 year old, when faced with any wriiten work. Since joining uk420 this site is amazing. It has helped me brush up and learn new skills in documenting and be more aware in detail about the herb. i will be continuing to learn more about myself and the herb , with all the different strains out there i i progress on.

I would also like to say a big thank you @panik  for having me on board and for his kind help at being there with any problems i have had. Since iv been back on the scene rekindling my green thumbs, this gent has been since day dot. Without this dude things wouldnt have been so great on my first time after the break. So a  big thank you brother! 

Ok i have decided to do an individual log of each strain now, to build my presentaion and knowlage for all of us. Thing is tho i aint got a clue in proper terms of documenting/layout and my knowlage on strains. so Looking good a healthy will most liky be my main term  lol

Ok so first up is are the dosis! Please note. Pics taken just @lights yesturday day 

Dosi  1large.Dosi1.1.jpglarge.5aea2156406f8_Dosi1.jpg

Nice plant! Med/ long intonode compared to 1 of the other dosi. Smelly nutty on stem rub. Roots comming out tbe bottom. side braching. 

Dosi 2

large.5aea21608badc_Dosi2.2.jpglarge.20180502_204321-800x600.jpg

A little smaller that dosi 1 from areial pic but longer internode. Smells nutty on stem rub and leafs dont look as jagged as #. I can see this one will be an issue with stretch and trainning later on. Roots comming out the bottom

Dosi 3large.5aea218c37f5a_Dosi3.3.jpglarge.5aea219507279_Dosi3.1.jpg

Nice internode compared to the other 2. Nice side branching also. Stem rub smeel nutty but more distinctive than the other 2. Roots coming out the bottom. Nice structure. She my fav one out the dosi at the moement. She just stands out to me and ticks the boxs for grow space/time frame ect

Group shot dosi large.5aea21c092627_Dosigroupshot.jpg

Now the affis. 

Affi 1

large.5aea21cb234ac_Affi1.1.jpglarge.5aea21d26329c_Affi1.jpg

Nice internode spacing. Not much branching tho. Stem rub not much smell coming from her bit nice plant never the less. No roots yet

Affi 2large.5aea21d8cc022_Affi2.1.jpglarge.5aea21e13488c_Affi2.jpg

Nice internode spacing, some side branching going on. Nice vigour. Stem rub. No roots yet. First wiff smells like bo (bobby orange)  i checked my armpits just to make sure but kid you not. Bo smell at first,  then goes into nutty/muskyish smell.  I like her!  lol

Affi 3 large.5aea21f43abe1_Affi3.1.jpglarge.5aea21fd13f60_Affi3.jpg

Short and squat, tight internods. Nice bushy branching also. No roots yet. More resin than the other 3. Smells nutty. 

Affie 4 large.5aea2204c3157_Affi4.1.jpglarge.5aea2218df029_Affi4.jpg

Nice intonode spacing, nice structure, good branching. Stem rub smells like a pissy smell at first then goes into musky nutty smell. No roots yet She looks good also and stands out to me. Her and affi 2 , 3 stick out but 1 she a nice plant too.

Group shot affis large.5aea222345f92_Affigroupshot.jpg

Overall i am very pleased so far how these strains have progressed. All that i started here 100% germ rate. All have very strong stems and structures, all looking healthy And they all coming along nicely considering them temps iv had recenlty too. A couple are showing some early signs tho but hopfully i can maintain the current temps whilst it starts warming up.  But yea thumbs up panic and the rest of the gorrila team.

thats it for now. Thank you all for stopping 

Atb

Perk. 

Edited by perkie_uk101
  • Like 3

looking spot on captain :yep:

all nice n healthy in the colder months of winter i use an electric blanket under the spill mat you get with the tents set it to 25c and it keeps them all cosy 

silent night is the 1 i have and its warerproof just incase you pee the bed at night lol  

Edited by monster69

8 hours ago, monster69 said:

keeps them all cosy 

silent night,   its warerproof just incase you pee the bed at night lol  

Oh thats good to know. It wouldnd be the first time iv played with water and electric! When i was a little nipper i use to sleep walk alot. One time i got up and pissed in a plug socket and went back to bed.. Being half asleep.. i could here what only i can only be dicribed was like having a bowl of my favourite breakfast.. Snap! cracle! pop! Rice crispys! Thats all i could hear. Locked over and could see the sparks coming from plug socket! lol

Called my dad and he turned off the sockets and replaced the socket. . Still alive to tell the tale. Fcuk knows how. lol

Edited by perkie_uk101

little update.

The affi 4 and one of the dosis that are were showing slight leaf issue isnt what i orignally thought and It isnt temps. 

Looking at them a min ago they are starting to show leaf curl. Too much n. I was just scrolling threw my notes because i just remembered i had giving the girls 2-3 days after pot up, a feed of algamic but forgot to note it on here. So have checked the others over and they are fine.

Note. These 2 are little nute sensitive at the minute compared the the others but Ill ajust the algamic mix. next water it will just be plainf for all, Instead of bio.

Perk

Edited by perkie_uk101
  • Like 2

looking good so far. 2 good strains there, the dosidos sounds fruity. 

im running some zkittzo's and sour orange diesels,plus a few more of paniks stuff. just waiting there turn to go in the tent. :yinyang:

il keep a seat for your diary, all the best with the grow mate. :smoke:

• Like 2

Hello @smokie1 b c f c nice of you to pop in dude. Your welcome brother.

Yay i am excited to see what these grow out too. Going to bang a few clones outdoors from these. So this Should be interesting too. 

@panik its like being a kid in a sweet shop with your list of goodies dude. Hehe... smokes i will check to see if doing a diary and ill pop in and say hello mate. All the best on your too.

Perk

Edited by perkie_uk101
  • Like 1