Community Ideas For Future Giveaways Etc.

HSO-Mark

Hello all :bong:

Well it's been 6 months and the UK420 community has welcomed the HSO brand with open arms :)

We are so pleased how well received we have been by the community and it is fantastic to see the UK420 community growing out our strains :yep:

Now moving forward I would like to ask the community's feedback for future giveaways,  competitions and in general making this sub-forum better :)

We have the 2018 outdoor grow thread competition underway which should be fun. Now what would you like to see?

All ideas welcome  :)

Kind regards 

Team-HSO..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 8

@cocopips as in biggest plant? 

This would be restricted to 1 strain to make it fair but could work :)

Thanks for the input mate  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Pot noodle is a good idea i like it. 

Yea problem with my idea is the comp would take forever due to the nature of getting plants big, i do love a monster tree tho 

• Like 1

Could do a 'most inventive training methods' compo or something along those lines or 'out of the box' solutions for problems that  occur due to space or things like that :v:

e2a

Could have results determined by the community too like a couple of years ago when I won the Expo ticket each from Dinafem with Bouncer...thought that was a good way of doing things when you did it Mark tbh as it gives the community another influence other than entering the competition. 

Edited by botanics
  • Like 5

@botanics I do like the idea of getting the community more involved with the winners :yep:

All good stuff :)

Keep it coming  :)

I'm thinking a grow off of some fashion. With 1 or 2 strains and let the community decide the winners :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

@botanics I do like the idea of getting the community more involved with the winners :yep:

All good stuff :)

Keep it coming  :)

I'm thinking a grow off of some fashion. With 1 or 2 strains and let the community decide the winners :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

we can I expect the outdoor comp seeds? i'll be wanting to get them ready soon

• Like 1

@lemonton Some seeds have started to land this week my friend and I expect by this time next week all seeds will be with members  :)

If not let me know but please allow a little more time :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

I had a dream the otherday that i won a comp for the most beautiful canna leaf lol

Just thought id throw it out there..

Everything u do livens up the board mark so im excited to See what you come up with :D

Atb

JJ

• Like 4

Dried bud shot comp or pot noodle comp, I do miss feeding my kids cardboard just so I can have their empty pot!. Know matter what you choose a couple of months heads up would go down a treat mate, would have loved to try some of the ones going out now but needed time to clear stuff up. 

Top work mate glad to see at least a few breeders still value what the community thinks :yep:

• Like 1

@polo71 will make sure to give plenty of notice mate :)

Right let's take the pot noodle challenge. 

This is where feedback is needed  :yep:

1 strain for everyone? 

Time limited?

What strain/strains?

1 plant or multiple?

Community judging or internal at HSO? 

How many players/growers? 

Get you input in :)

@JamJar @cocopips @botanics:yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, polo71 said:

Dried bud shot comp

We do have a best picture thread competition running all the time with winners selected bi-monthly. Dry bud shots can be included  :yep:

Thanks for the input mate :)

Where would we or any other company be with out the community's feedback, help and support. It is only right we do the same in return  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JamJar said:

Everything u do livens up the board mark so im excited to See what you come up with :D

What WE come up with mate.  This will be a pure community effort from conception to completion  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4